Anyone still on Celebrity slim

Manolo Blahnik

I started this a week ago and I love it!!

Just wondering if I'm all alone on here or not? :D

Yeah, coming to the end of week 1 here too, no problems except I worry that I'm eating too much (never been good at portion control!)
S.x

Have we all given up?

Went off the rails Friday due to severe toothache (wine to dull the pain) then further off the rails after tooth extraction Monday. I'll start again after Boxing Day.
Are you doing CS, Lyn?

No I'm not on CS. Haven't seen it here in N. Ireland yet maybe only certain chemists have it. Right now if I could stick to 3 meals a day and no junk food/over-eating I'd be happy lol. :rolleyes:

Right now if I could stick to 3 meals a day and no junk food/over-eating I'd be happy lol. :rolleyes:

:sigh: Tell me about it! LOL

I was looking at CS website but forget what it's about. You're allowed to eat food on it aren't you? Are the shakes/soups nice?

its not a VLCD, in fact its quite the opposite. Its low carb though, and you take in roughly about 1500Kcals a day on the plan but you need to excerise alot on it, if you read about Kat (the 'celebrity) then you will see that she does about 5 hours in the gym on it.

It works though if you are used to taking in alot of calories and you have 2/3 shakes and 3 'meals' a day on it. You can have quite alot.

Its not to be used as SS. Its a kinda Slimfast low carb.

:)

Back