anyone struggling

LornaGrace

I have been at target for 6months. i have just had my longest time away from class (6weeks), i weighed in last night with a 1pound loss :)

I cant recomend enough maintaining on slimming world. its the perfect plan. I am amazed how well it's working for me (and my mum)

anyone struggling (i remember being there), please keep going. it is so worth it in the end. x

This is such a positive thread and something I really needed to read! Thanks! :D

Ahh, love this. Always so inspiring to see people who have achieved their goal and are managing to stay there. :)

Thanks - good to know it works as a lifestyle choice x

Very inspirational post. Well done on getting to your target and maintaining. Im about 10lbs away from my target. It is hard to keep going at times and this was good to read.

It is definitely worth the perseverance in the long run. Today my mum took a huge bag of clothes down from the attic that I haven't worn in 5 years. She suggested I tried them on. I was convinced that they wouldnt fit. But she was right - I fitted into about 5 pairs of size 12 jeans. I was over the moon! If I feel like this now imagine how I will feel when I get to target :)

Well done you! I think you just need to remember the journey you've been on, once slimming world becomes part of your lifestyle it becomes so much easier

I am 2lbs away from target and I've vowed to stay at group as a group as a target member. I have never ever made it to target before, I've always given in when the going got tough.

Keep up the fabulous work x

Well done! It's nice to see posts like this :)

I hit target in early September, having lost 3 1/2 stone, and I've been maintaining since, just bobbing around within target range :) I've gotta admit though, not weighing for 6 weeks would make me nervous - longest I've not gone for was 2 weeks, weighing again on the 3rd!

I am finding it hard to maintain being on target so now my consultant & me decided to adjust my target another 1/2 stone lower and see how it goes, trouble is after 31 weeks of loosing weight I hate gaining any weight even if it is to maintain! O'well battle on.....

It is definitely worth the perseverance in the long run. Today my mum took a huge bag of clothes down from the attic that I haven't worn in 5 years. She suggested I tried them on. I was convinced that they wouldnt fit. But she was right - I fitted into about 5 pairs of size 12 jeans. I was over the moon! If I feel like this now imagine how I will feel when I get to target :)

well done, you have done really well :)

Its a great feeling fitting into some old clothes. especially when you are convinced that you don't fit into them yet. :p

Well done you! I think you just need to remember the journey you've been on, once slimming world becomes part of your lifestyle it becomes so much easier

I am 2lbs away from target and I've vowed to stay at group as a group as a target member. I have never ever made it to target before, I've always given in when the going got tough.

Keep up the fabulous work x

Thats soo true, I can't imagine eating or cooking anyother way now. I plan to keep going to group at least every 4 weeks, but more if i feel i need to.

Good luck getting to target - you are so close :)

Well done for managing to maintain for so long :)
I can't wait to get there x

Thanks! Good luck to you getting to target - you have done great so far :)

I have lost 2 stone in total - it may not sound much but im only 5ft and it makes a huge difference.
My BMI has gone from being in the middle of overweight to being in the middle of healthy - i definately feel the benefits. and the biggest difference is going from a size 12 to a size 8 (in the petit range :p )

That's really great to hear...well done!

I have to say, I seem to have no problem maintaining if I follow the rules, trouble is, I'm not at goal!! Lol ;)
me too lentil2, have been at this point for nearly 3 months now, still 7lb to get to target weight.

Will continue as I'm doing until the new year then start a new offensive on the last half stone.

We'll get there,
thanks lornagrace, nice to read a positive story xx

Back