im back after 3 years with 110lbs to get rid of!!!

hi everyone,
its been 3 years since i was last on here and im back.

The number 110lbs scares me! I know people say to do it a stone at a time but I cant see anything but the amount of weight I've got to get rid of.
im 31 my health is seriously suffering, I've had to buy the next size up in clothes, im a HUGE binge eater, I've done slimming world for as long as I can remember and I feel like im destined to be single and childless for the rest of my life!

I meal plan but I end up snacking, nipping to shop for snacks or going out for meals etc.

So im desperately looking for advice and support from anyone and everyone please.
Im starting Monday 16th march 2020 for the final time.
Im getting rid of all of the rubbish this weekend, planning, food shopping and will prepare a few snacks to grab at those tricky times.

SO please please chat, offer advice, meal ideas, snack ideas etc.

You never know you may just be helping to save my life!!!

Hey ive never done SW before but I wanted to wish you the best of luck, Ive lost 7 stone before...if I can do it anyone can im a big binge eater too, best bit of advice...once you get past the first 2 weeks you see the loss on the scales after that u see benefits elsewhere...they really keep u going. It becomes more rewarding than eating. Best of luck to you.

Would love to follow along with your journey! You can do it :)

oh wow. hi thankyou so much for joinging in. id love a friend to share our journeys with. dreading morning weigh in. that's when I start. will get my starting weight, make a ticker and hopefully have a fab 1st week!!!
well done on your loss so far :)

Hey ive never done SW before but I wanted to wish you the best of luck, Ive lost 7 stone before...if I can do it anyone can im a big binge eater too, best bit of advice...once you get past the first 2 weeks you see the loss on the scales after that u see benefits elsewhere...they really keep u going. It becomes more rewarding than eating. Best of luck to you.

wow 7 stone!!!! thankyou so so much for chatting on here :)
good luck with your weight loss, hopefully I can follow in your footsteps for my 7 stones off :)

Best of luck with your journey - we are all making that same journey so you are most defiantly not alone.
With groups closed for the minute, we can all help each other on here.

Back