Anyone tried Apple Cider tablets?

laurawalker85

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone had tried these and their experience. I've heard good reviews but you never know if thats just the internet! Thanks xxx

what are they hun?

Well they are from Holland and Barrett and are a fluid balance and break down of fat in the digestive system. They are high strength. The name on the box just say Apple Cider high strength tablets!

yeah i was thinking about trying them, but wasnt sure if they worked?x

Nothing at all with losing weight but a couple of years ago I had a patch of exzema on my leg. My GP said just to keep it moisturised.

Someone recommended to me that I bathed it with Apple Cider which I did - cant remember how long for but it wasn;t very long. The exzema went and has never returned.

There is a website which tells you what Apple Cider can be used for, you can use it for loads of things...

To be honest i think you should just save your money as these over the counter weight loss remedies are a waste of time. If there was real medical evidence that they worked they would be prescribed instead of xenical and it's well-known potential side effects. Sorry!

Back