Anyone tried optislim ?

amethyst

Banned
It's like CD but a lot cheaper and you can get it online or from lloyds I think.

I am looking into it but can not find any information (nv's mainly) and wondering the difference?

Sorry can not find obtislim forum.

Itsnot really like CD. It's not a VLCD nor is it ketogenic. It's more like Slimfast than CD

Starlight said:
Itsnot really like CD. It's not a VLCD nor is it ketogenic. It's more like Slimfast than CD

Hi Starlight,
so slim fast is not a ketogenic diet? Like if i had 3 of them a day like the cd products it wouldnt have the same effect? Like the opitism diet?
I have thought about just buying the slim
fast stuff as its cheaper. Whats so different :) Thanks x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Hi Starlight,
so slim fast is not a ketogenic diet? Like if i had 3 of them a day like the cd products it wouldnt have the same effect? Like the opitism diet?

They have an added balanced meal a day. If you just had 3 products you wouldn't get all the vitamins etc needed hth x

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Hi Starlight,

I don't think the carbs etc in slim fast are low enough to allow you to go into ketosis x

A lot of people think that because SF is shakes that its ok to do as a VLCD when its not. As others have said you dont get the nutrients and because its so high in carbs and sugar you dont go into ketosis. I know SF works for some people but the losses are on a par with WW etc Ive personally never understood why someone would do SF. If you can do shakes and a meal why not just do a VLCD which allows food :confused: Im not trying to be negative about another diet its just something thats always puzzled me lol

There are cheaper VLCDs if finances are a problem but theyre all fully ketogenic and also have all the nutrients etc :)

Thats true actually... they should just do a vlcd which, if followed properly has better results.
Ive looked into Slim and Safe which is alot cheaper so may try that???

I've got a couple of slim and save shakes but I'm worried if I try one it will interfere with my cambridge xx

Starlight said:
I changed from Exante to Slim and Save and I absolutely love it :)

Im so blonde...slim and save... not slim and safe as I called it!
I just asked a question on the S&S forum section about the savoury meals... the spag bol and chilli. Just wondered how they came and how you make them up. Are they like cuppa soups or just heat then up on the stove?

Starlight said:
You add water to them and microwave them :)

Ok brill, thanks. Im going to order some samples I think and start when ive used the rest of my CD products up.
Mind you im hopefully not going to be doing this for very much longer as im nearly at goal and am liking how I look now.
If I have any other questions i'll have a look on Slim & Save section as dont want to keep mentioning on the CD part x

I just wondered if they had more carbs or anything hun or maybe higher fat xx

I ok xx thank u hun

Hey Charlie well I ordered the samples so I may try them but not sure. CD does work out quite expensive tho but then u know it's working!!!!

What are ur thoughts?

Back