Anyone use their syns weekly rather than daily?

Oh, i've been there and done that! You can never rest from it, I'm not making that mistake again!!! Good luck this time around. :)

Been there, done that twice in the past 3 years with WW. I know I can lose weight, but I'm hoping SW will help me keep it off. I got bored of counting points, counting syns is easy!

Iv always had the impression from my consultant that you can use your syns in any way you like, whether that be dailey or weekly.. but just constantly promotes actually using them..but i can see what they mean by discorouging binge eating, i use mine dailey.. and usually average between 7-12 a day, with teh usual 40 syn allowance one day when i usually go out to eat or have take away etc and always stay within my allowance and it has always worked for me. I spose some consultance just preferr to encorouge using them in a certain way from expierance!

x

always use mine syns daily , but think im going to go weekly it sounds the best idea too me , plus , if u do over eat one day u could cut back the rest of the week brill idea, me thinksssssssss

I do mine weekly. I don't tend to have many in a week day, maybe one or two for things like marg or mayo, but I relax then on weekend and have a drink, or choc or crisps.

x

My Consultant said that SW don't really advocate the weekly syns now, but to try it and if it works for me, then carry on!

I binge syn - I have most of my syns at the weekend then only 1 or 2 a day (usually mayo) through the week ..... I got to within 1½lb of my target doing that before I got married 5 yrs ago, so it does work.

(then I just thought, ok, time for a rest now and before you knew it - wooosh - straight back on again - totally my own fault, but I'll know better this time)!!

I use bodyoptimise and actually emailed them about using syns weekly rather than daily. The reply I got said it was fine to do that so I am not sure where your consultant is coming from.

I'm going to do this as I struggle daily. It would be nice to have the flexibility some days that it offers.

Back