Anyone wana see me in my wedding dress?

Your dress is beautiful and you look absolutely stunning in it!!!

Thanks for sharing:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Awww Anna its beautiful. It really is. I love the style of it, its so elegant and stunning. :):):)

You look fab in it now. When is it ? I bet you cant wait for the big day to come round.

Deb x

Im so excited now that I have found THE dress!!!

It is the 5th July. I do want to lose 2 stone by then, the dress in the pic is a size 14 and I duno if u notice the back pic it doesnt quite do up and the lady in the shop reckons I shud order the 14 but I am too scared. Its my boobs that r the prob and I havent lost any weight on them so wot if I dont it still wont fit and we will have to add a bit into it!!! But I think the other thing worrying me is that bridal sizes are a size larger than norm so the 14 is act a size 12!!! I never thought I wud be that size ever!!!!!!! I was a 22 4 months ago!!!!

Sorry for my confusing ramble!!

xxx

Lovely dress , what will you be wearing in your hair on the day , and what flowers will you have ? Just don't forget to say I do thats all that matters lol

That's a beautiful dress! :) Go ahead & order the 14- you look stunning! ;)

I have my family tiara which is just glitzy and will have my hair up with curls falling down.

Flowers mine are bright pink gerbras and star gazer lillies Bridesmaids are just pink gerbras.

Im getting measured properly tomo and will compare my measurements to the sizes and see if its doable.

xx

Bo lady your dress is fabulous! You already look stunning in it x

Wow! Your dress is stunning! Absolutely gorgeous! It really shows off your small waist too! :D:D

Well ladies I ordered it on Fri!!!!
I ordered the size im wearing in the pic cos I got her to do it all up properly and without the bra on and all in all i need to lose about an inch. But there is still room for when I lose more!!!!

I just love it and want to wear it all the time!! I got some better pics that r on my sisters camera so when they r uploaded il post them again.

I now need to start dieting properly tho!! HAve had another half hearted week really, but mon im back to uni so into my routine again!!

Thanks for all ur lovely comments ladies.

xxx

Hi Anna

Your dress is beautiful hun and I hope you did order the size 14 as you will get into it no probs by July

Also to say .... July 5th was my wedding date too! It will be 11 years married for us next July!!

xx

Hi hope u dotn mind a newbie joining in just like to say stunning .You are a real insperation to me as the first posting i have read on here ,I wish you both good things for your life together .all the best mandy:p ps the dress really does l:):)k stunning on you xx

Anna,

The dress is really beautiful. At first I didn't realise it didn't quite do up and actually think it looks as if it is too big on the bust but I see what you mean now. I think you'll probably have to have it taken in anyway as losing two stones will probably make quite a difference to it. Still they cater for all these eventualities don't they and there are probably loads of brides to be on diets so they're used to having to virtually re-make them.

Good luck with achieving your goal.

PS The bridesmaids look lovely too - so different from the usual colours.

you look stunning in you lovely dress, just keep the picture in your head, and the last few pounds will drop off.

Back