Anyone weighing in tomorrow for end of wk 1?

yummymummynot

Hi all

Just wondering who else is weighing in tomorrow for the result after week 1. I am and I plan to be down at that pharmacy before he even opens!!! I found the first part of week 1 ok but yesterday I felt quite sick. I have been naughtily weighing in on my own scales( havent we all??). I know I shouldnt as the official weigh in is the one to go by, I am feeling quite apprehensive as my scales dont seem to have gone down much!!! Its hard to say for defininte as I have one of those highly accurate scales that NASA uses. You know the ones where you lean to the left and you are a half stone lighter!! I have been reading all the wonderful results people seem to be getting. I dont think I am going to make that category!!! AAAAHH!! Anyway not to panic yet. Says she, with no nails left from panicing!!!!

Lol! Roll on tomorrow to put you out of your misery. I'm not on week 1, babe, but just wanted to wish you good luck! :D

Good luck for tomorrow n am sure you would have lost loads. Don't worry Hun.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cheers

Will be on bright and early after stalking the poor pharmacist!!!

Yes Im with you! Its my first weigh in :)

I was supposed to be weighed on Monday, but my little girl has been unwell, so really Im 8 days done, but I messed up over the weekend, so Im not holding out much hope of a big loss, I will be happy with 5lbs.

Good luck tomorrow yummymummy, Im sure you have done better than me x

Back