Anyone work with Young people with substance abuse or admin within similar service?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If so I could really do with your help. I'm currently looking for work and a part-time administrator role is available & I would really love to get the job. I've worked for the NHS/Sure Start/local councils so got an really good background & relevant experience.

I would really appreciate some help checking my personal statement for the role.

Or anyone that works within admin/HR that could possible check my personal statement & give me pointers. There will be 100's applying for the job & I want mine to stand out & to get an interview so desperately need a hand.

Many thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.