April challenge

Hi All
New on here, its a great site to take my mind off a family size galaxy choc bar lol. I was previously at sw last year but our leader was horrible and then my dad got sick so everything just got put on hold. I've joined a fab new class last week, put all my weight back on again (2stone lost in 6 weeks a sw) but Im determined to do it this time.
I know im too late to join the April challenge but Im all set for the May one.
Good luck everyone
xxx

Welcome to the site Vicky, I'm sure there will be a new challenge after this one so join in then

SKINNYMONKEY TO LOSE 7lb

RUTHY TO LOSE 7LB 0.5LB OFF:D:D

KAREN

IRENE TO LOSE 7LB 0.5 OFF:D:D

ROLO TO LOSE 7LB 4LB OFF:D:D

LOUISE24 TO LOSE 7LB

SONBAN to lose 8lb 7.5 off:D:D

MRS B TO LOSE 8LB 5LB OFF:D:D

CHOCDROP TO LOSE 10LB

WOBBLY71 TO LOSE 8LB 4LB OFF :D:D

TAZ TO LOSE 12.5LB 0.5 OFF:D:D

FUNKYKAT TO LOSE 10LB

TIME4ACTION TO LOSE 8LB

HOLIDAYLYN TO LOSE 9LB

KARLINA TO LOSE 9LB

BUMPY TO LOSE 12LB

JEZEBEL TO LOSE 7LB 2LB GAIN:(

WISH TO LOSE 5LB

CHICKYDEA TO LOSE 7LB 2LB OFF:D:D:D

hi my weigh in tonight and i lost 4lbs .

SKINNYMONKEY TO LOSE 7lb 1lb gain:cry::cry::cry:AGGGHHHHH!!!

KAREN

LOUISE24 TO LOSE 7LB

MRS B TO LOSE 8LB 5LB OFF:D:D

CHOCDROP TO LOSE 10LB

FUNKYKAT TO LOSE 10LB

TIME4ACTION TO LOSE 8LB

HOLIDAYLYN TO LOSE 9LB

KARLINA TO LOSE 9LB

BUMPY TO LOSE 12LB

JEZEBEL TO LOSE 7LB 4LB OFF:D:D

WISH TO LOSE 5LB

:booboo:HI GUYS JUST TO LET U KNOW I GAINED 1LB:cry::cry:, NEVER WENT LAST WEEK NOT STUCK TO IT SO MY OWN FAULT. FEEL BIT OF PRATT STARTING THE ARPIL CHALLENGE AND NOT LOSING.MY CONSULTANT HAS PUT ME ON FAST FORWARD SO LOOKING AT A FAB LOSS NEXT WEEK:bliss:

You are not on your own there, I've gained and lost throughout April and back where I started at the beginning. What a waste of a month.

Anyway I've not got my weigh in tonight as I cant make it, so going to the class tomorrow night and since I've been a good girlie all week apart from my Red fiasco on Sunday I think I've done rather well. Will post results tomorrow night!

Hopefully I can at least lose something in April and not end the month on a big fat ZERO !

me to lol , i doing the ff week as from tomorrow so maybe just maybe i will get something next to my name with a :D:Das well my next wi 30th april...

april nearly over and it will be a may challenge:eek::eek::eek:i will have plenty of :D:D:D as i am gonna do brill i can just feel it so are we all up for a may challenge.;)

I went last night and lost another 1.5lb :D I go on holiday tomorrow but have found a sw class just 8 miles away so I am going to get weighed in on Tuesday so will let you know when I get back :D

SKINNYMONKEY TO LOSE 7lb 1lb gain:cry::cry::cry:AGGGHHHHH!!!

KAREN

LOUISE24 TO LOSE 7LB

MRS B TO LOSE 8LB 6.5lb 0FF:D:D

CHOCDROP TO LOSE 10LB

FUNKYKAT TO LOSE 10LB

TIME4ACTION TO LOSE 8LB

HOLIDAYLYN TO LOSE 9LB

KARLINA TO LOSE 9LB

BUMPY TO LOSE 12LB

JEZEBEL TO LOSE 7LB 4LB OFF:D:D

WISH TO LOSE 5LB

Well done Mrs B!
Congrats

WELL IVE CHICKENED OUT OF WI, BUT WITH GOOD REASON MY YOUNGEST WHO IS 4 HAS BEEN SICK ALL OVER ME WHICH ENDED UP ME NEEDING A SHOWER, IT WAS IN MY HAIR ETC.....SO I JUST PUT MY PJ'S ON.

IM IN THE MOODY BLUES TODAY....HOPEING ITS MY T.O.M

RUTHY

aaww Ruthy, hope you lil one gets better quick for you. I almost didn't go to WI last night because I was absolutely convinced that I would have put on, I'm still soooo confused by how I didn't manage to:confused:

Dont think about it my lovely! you just did lose it and thats a bonus lol.
Ive completly lost the plot ive eaten 2 choc biscuits, half a penguin, and a one finger twix. I just couldnt help myself im really down in the dumps and feel poo. I think ive totally f**ked the plan up and can not get motivated to even get back on track some one help me purlease!

Ruthy :(

aaww ruthy, have some *hugs* just think about how far you have already come,. I must admit if i'm feeling like that I just have a day off, I don't count any sins and have what I want for a day, then I get back on it the next day fine ;) It works for me anyway xx

Yay well done Rolo that's brilliant :)

Come on Ruthy you can do it missy!!! Tell yourself the stuff that you say to the others when they're feeling down...... you're great at giving the praise and encouragement, you need to pass some your way bless you xxx

Back