Are tomatoes green?

vj

Went on a course yesterday and didn't want to go through the whole conversation of meal replacements, right or wrong? with a bunch of strangers so asked for a green salad.
Out it came with TOMATOES, cherry ones cut in half. Well all the rest was green leaves and onions so didn't want to leave them as it didn't look as though I ate much at all. So I did eat them and just hoped it wouldn't affect hunger pangs (ketosis).
Drank a tetra in the car on the way home to catch up. Luckily, no side effects.
I won't make a habit of eating them and it could have been a whole lot worse as the others tucked into chips.
Jumped on scales and they are on their way down so am now pleased with myself that the diet can carry on as normal.
Cd is fine providing I can keep to my usual routine, particularly at mealtimes.

I know on atkins, tomatoes are a no no, because they contain a lot of natural sugar and therefore can knock you out of ketosis. Not sure about on CD though.

But you already know they didn't do damage this time, so get back on track and continue losing xx

Tomatos are definately a no no on the whole... they are a fruit and higher in carbs. But I wouldn't worry about it, I doubt it will have effected the diet drastically.

sorry hun don't think so

Went on a course yesterday and didn't want to go through the whole conversation of meal replacements, right or wrong? with a bunch of strangers so asked for a green salad.
Out it came with TOMATOES, cherry ones cut in half. Well all the rest was green leaves and onions so didn't want to leave them as it didn't look as though I ate much at all. So I did eat them and just hoped it wouldn't affect hunger pangs (ketosis).
Drank a tetra in the car on the way home to catch up. Luckily, no side effects.
I won't make a habit of eating them and it could have been a whole lot worse as the others tucked into chips.
Jumped on scales and they are on their way down so am now pleased with myself that the diet can carry on as normal.
Cd is fine providing I can keep to my usual routine, particularly at mealtimes.

If they are not ripe :D you are very right, tomatoes have no place on a GREEN salad.

Just have to more precise & check with the staff 1st. "It will be all green, right?" How mad will I look?

Just have to more precise & check with the staff 1st. "It will be all green, right?" How mad will I look?

They will probably think you have some weird phobia of any food that is not green, he he

Back