are xenical compatible with slimming world

chinababe

Silver Member
Hi
I haven't been on here for a long while, was taking tablets without much success so started slimming world last week & have lost 2lbs. I've got loads of tablets left, are they compatible with a slimming world diet? Finally have got my head sorted out & am ready to shift some of my blubber.

Some of the girls on here combine the 2 I dare say someone can advise you

ps, hello!

I have been trying to conceive and have lost 2 stone since November with Slimming World. At my last appointment, the fertility doctor offered to recommend that I can have Orlistat (Xenical) to speed up my weight loss - that would suggest the 2 are compatible.
PS I have not decided yet but looking at the site has me swayed into getting them.

Hi

Yes the 2 are compatable in most cases, the only thing you need to be aware of is that the majority of free foods will work well with the tablets, but the foods that you would use your syns on are often way outside the fat allowance that we can tollerate on the tablets so you will just need to be more careful what you spend your syns on.

I'd say go for it! What's holding you back?
As KB says, as long as you use the tablets correctly, you really don't have anything to lose :)

Thanks for the replies. Watching the Syns makes sense - I will make an appointment for the docs this week.

Back