• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Are you a law breaker??

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
S: 17st4lb C: 16st11lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 43 Loss: 0st7lb(2.89%)
Here are some UK laws ... there is one I have regularly broken and another that I have broken occasionally :eek:

* Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI)

* A bed may not be hung out of a window.

* It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates in a public conveyance.

* Destroying or defacing money is illegal.

* Placing postage stamps that bears the monarch upside down is considered treason.

* A licence is required to keep a lunatic.

* It is illegal to be drunk in possession of a cow.

* If someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your commode, you must let them enter. (Right!!)

So - how many criminals amongst us?? :D

Debbie x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
A licence is required to keep a lunatic.
Well, my DH is definitely breaking the law with this one! :D

Texasgirl

Regular User
Good job these are UK laws otherwise I would be found guilty of being in drunk possession of a cow...LOL Its a long story!

love

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
* It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates in a public conveyance.

When I saw this one, I misread it at first and thought it said 'it's illegal for a lady to eat chocolates in a public CONVENIENCE' i.e a toilet. I thought someone would have to be pretty desperate to eat choccies in a bog (especially most of the public ones I've encountered) but then I read it properly and now I can see they mean on public TRANSPORT. Now that I'm guilty of - albeit sneakily. After all, when you're overweight, you don't actually want people to SEE you eating anything other than salad do you?

Debbie x

Ever noticed that the queue for the salad bar in a restaurant never has skinny people in it?

Brad0053

Silver Member
These laws look pretty tame my Russian friend. Some of the ladies on another thread are actually talking about the most effective poison. :eek: :eek:

I'd moderate, but I'm a little scared to ;)

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I wonder if I'll get time off for good behaviour ! :rolleyes:

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Time off for WHAT?? ;)

(Great minds think alike DQ! lol)

Isobel1965

Gold Member
Brad0053 said:
These laws look pretty tame my Russian friend. Some of the ladies on another thread are actually talking about the most effective poison. :eek: :eek:

I'd moderate, but I'm a little scared to ;)

You can moderate me all you like, luv!

Hehehehe

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
D_Q said:
No, cause you'd need to show some good behaviour first!! :eek:
I thought we were finished!!! :eek: I've moved on to someone else now!! :D :D