Are you a law breaker??

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Here are some UK laws ... there is one I have regularly broken and another that I have broken occasionally :eek:

* Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI)

* A bed may not be hung out of a window.

* It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates in a public conveyance.

* Destroying or defacing money is illegal.

* Placing postage stamps that bears the monarch upside down is considered treason.

* A licence is required to keep a lunatic.

* It is illegal to be drunk in possession of a cow.

* If someone knocks on your door and requires the use of your commode, you must let them enter. (Right!!)

So - how many criminals amongst us?? :D

Debbie x

A licence is required to keep a lunatic.

Well, my DH is definitely breaking the law with this one! :D

Good job these are UK laws otherwise I would be found guilty of being in drunk possession of a cow...LOL Its a long story!

love

* It is illegal for a lady to eat chocolates in a public conveyance.

When I saw this one, I misread it at first and thought it said 'it's illegal for a lady to eat chocolates in a public CONVENIENCE' i.e a toilet. I thought someone would have to be pretty desperate to eat choccies in a bog (especially most of the public ones I've encountered) but then I read it properly and now I can see they mean on public TRANSPORT. Now that I'm guilty of - albeit sneakily. After all, when you're overweight, you don't actually want people to SEE you eating anything other than salad do you?

Debbie x

Ever noticed that the queue for the salad bar in a restaurant never has skinny people in it?

These laws look pretty tame my Russian friend. Some of the ladies on another thread are actually talking about the most effective poison. :eek: :eek:

I'd moderate, but I'm a little scared to ;)

I wonder if I'll get time off for good behaviour ! :rolleyes:

Time off for WHAT?? ;)

(Great minds think alike DQ! lol)

Brad0053 said:
These laws look pretty tame my Russian friend. Some of the ladies on another thread are actually talking about the most effective poison. :eek: :eek:

I'd moderate, but I'm a little scared to ;)

You can moderate me all you like, luv!

Hehehehe

D_Q said:
No, cause you'd need to show some good behaviour first!! :eek:

I thought we were finished!!! :eek: I've moved on to someone else now!! :D :D

Sniff, that's it - just toss me aside like a used tissue...

.... flush me away now you're done with me...
mixed-sm.gif

Back