argghhh week 7.. cravings

Theresa6

Silver Member
Cant believe I am craving now!!! Could have eaten the kids dinner tonight and their wraps for lunch. I am NOT hungry but really fancy food!

Today is the start of week 7 and I've been good until now.. really struggling today...

Why?? After all this time?

It's what I call the 7 week itch. I went through it when I'd been on it for 7 weeks and will probs go through it once I get to 7 weeks again.
Don't worry, just stick with it and you'll sail through the week. xx

Just keep thinking - it's all in the mind and as long as it stays in the mind rather than the stomach that's the main thing.

Keep busy, drink water, keep focused!

just keep yourself busy to try keep your mind off it a no its easier said than done tho

I did too, but I craved all the wrong things like cake ????? at 7 & 8 wks. It does get easier. I think it is part of the mental battle. But talk yourself away from your craving. You can do it. Good luck with the rest of your week.

i had a battle with cravings and head hunger last week. it will pass though. just keep yourself occupied. it does feel good when you come out the otherside :D

Thanks guys....

couldnt resist had a small piece of my sons bacon/chicken in the end, I mean a small piece. He had 2 drums sticks and I had to snatch a small bit very quickly. Not sure what the sudden issue is and have used the last pack of chicken soup I have to make crisps as my savoury craving is going nuts but not nuts enough to drink the soup neat! Ughhhh

Slowly getting there again, cant believe I resisited my mates hubbys cooking for a smidgen of chicken. That man can seriously cook and I turned down his Sunday roasty.....

Back