ARGH!! Help!!!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Someone please tell me why I'm doing this again?!! For some reason week 4 is turning out to be the worst week ever.

My little, scheming, nasty mind is going "well you could go and get something yummy, no-one will know, only you - and you'll forget about it soon enough - go on - no-one has to know"

AND I'm not even hungry!

SO I had to tell you!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!:cry: :17729:

Thats the food demon on your shoulder ohtobeslinky! Don't listen to it hun, you have worked so very hard...go make a nice peppermint or green tea or even a coffee if it does the trick...have a sparkling water...brush your teeth paint your nails call a friend just don't eat hun. Yu are a strong and powerful woman and you don't have to give into this!!! Early night? Long hot soak?? You've come a long way now, don't chuck it in for a bite of anything because it won't be worth it....love and hugs and all the best xxx

I know how you feel hun, went through it last year on CD. I lasted 5 weeks then ate. Not been able to get back on it since which is why im trying LT now. You'll regret it if you do, 5 mins nibbling for too much guilt. Not worth it, your stronger than that.

I couldn't of put it better than the above posts.
But slinky you have done SO SO SO well, and well on the way to becoming a skinny little thing.
You have worked so hard so far to spoil it now. Just try to keep busy till it passes. and it will pass. You've got your weigh in in a few days, that will spur you on hun

xxx

NOTHING WILL TASTE AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM WILL FEEL

Just a little reminder...lol
Good luck, even though i know you can do it
xxx

do not listen to that voice hun!!! it tried talkin 2 me on week 3 but u gota drown it wiv ur water!!! ;). stay strong hun u r doin fantastic an a moment on the lips is not worth it!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you! Just what I needed. I just made a strawberry shake in to a muffin and that seems to have worked wonders! YES THIS IS WORTH IT! Phew... x

Good on you ohtobeslinky!! Well done, enjoy the muffin (aren't u creative!) xx

Thank you thank you thank you! Just what I needed. I just made a strawberry shake in to a muffin and that seems to have worked wonders! YES THIS IS WORTH IT! Phew... x

WELL DONE!!!! Tell the sabotage fairy on your shoulder to do one!!!! ;):D:D

Cheers Isis - little demon off the shoulder now! x

I am so pleased the little demon has gone slinky! Keep strong hunny you have done absolutley amazing so far. The journey will be so worth these little blips that try to test you.

Good Luck xxx

Back