argh here to start again.

Sh3ll

Well what can i say ive done it again. I started slimming world in januray and was off to a cracking start, lost 12.5pounds i felt amazing. I had to quit slimming world because i jsut couldnt afford it anymore as im looking to get married oct 2012, and buy a house. So ever penny i need to save ( which sucks but in the long run will beneifit me). Since quitting ive gained 2 pounds lost 2 pounds up down up down etc , im fed up with myself and making promisses to myself that i cant keep grrr.

So this morning i weighed myself and well yes ive put on AGAIN arrrrrghhhh i just keep doing it. Im back up to 11. Stones 1 pound. I desperatly want to get about 2stone off, for my wedding next year and mostly for myself. :cry:
So when ever i put in "how many syns in ????" it always comes up with this website, so i joined, so i can get my syns off of people and good advice with people in the same boat. Slimming world is great and works fab for me if i stick to it LOL!! but i suppose were all only human and we do desever some "naughtyness" from time to time.

BUT the main point is im here, im going to do it, ive got a wedding dress i need to buy next year and i want to look stunning, but myself and soon to be husband want to start a family after the wedding so i want to lose as much as i can so that when i do get pregnante i wont be a huge heffer to much afterwards lol!

SO helllllloooo after my long rant my name is Michelle, im 26 years old and live in gloucester england, i work in a nursery which is really physical and in itself helps me lose weight if i cant get to the gym. :)

Thanks for reading lol x

hello there! Best of luck with your weight loss - you know you can do it :) and you will look stunning on your on your wedding day:D

Back