argh here to start again.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sh3ll, 28 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Sh3ll

Sh3ll New Member

Slimming world
    Well what can i say ive done it again. I started slimming world in januray and was off to a cracking start, lost 12.5pounds i felt amazing. I had to quit slimming world because i jsut couldnt afford it anymore as im looking to get married oct 2012, and buy a house. So ever penny i need to save ( which sucks but in the long run will beneifit me). Since quitting ive gained 2 pounds lost 2 pounds up down up down etc , im fed up with myself and making promisses to myself that i cant keep grrr.

So this morning i weighed myself and well yes ive put on AGAIN arrrrrghhhh i just keep doing it. Im back up to 11. Stones 1 pound. I desperatly want to get about 2stone off, for my wedding next year and mostly for myself. :cry:
    So when ever i put in "how many syns in ????" it always comes up with this website, so i joined, so i can get my syns off of people and good advice with people in the same boat. Slimming world is great and works fab for me if i stick to it LOL!! but i suppose were all only human and we do desever some "naughtyness" from time to time.

BUT the main point is im here, im going to do it, ive got a wedding dress i need to buy next year and i want to look stunning, but myself and soon to be husband want to start a family after the wedding so i want to lose as much as i can so that when i do get pregnante i wont be a huge heffer to much afterwards lol!

SO helllllloooo after my long rant my name is Michelle, im 26 years old and live in gloucester england, i work in a nursery which is really physical and in itself helps me lose weight if i cant get to the gym. :)

Thanks for reading lol x

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. skinnymini2be

skinnymini2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hello there! Best of luck with your weight loss - you know you can do it :) and you will look stunning on your on your wedding day:D
  4. Sh3ll

Sh3ll New Member

Slimming world
    hehehe hope so, maybe all the planning ill forget to eat HA not likly.

Thanks for the replie.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Why not start a diary thread on here and we can support you. Good luck.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.