ARGHHH!!! Help please!

myrtlemoo

Hi all xx

I've just completed week 2 and on day 2 of week 3... and am struggling big time over last couple of days! Have to admit to having picked and thankfully haven't knocked myself out of ketosis BUT I just want to eat today :(

Have been drinking water and had a shake about 2 hours ago but am really craving carbs - don't feel hungry, just want food grrrrrrrr

All help gratefully welcomed!

Don't do it!! Honestly i put myself out of ketosis and it was a living hell for 3days getting back into it. You may be craving now but times that feeling by 100 and add hunger and thats how bad you'll feel if you give in. Stay strong and remember the way your feeling now will only be heightened if you have those carbs.

If you must, have another shake now to see you through, thats what i did last night and Linda, a cdc on here siad i'd be fine and i am and it really did the trick.x

Any chance you are due on? I find that no matter how good I do on this diet, the cravings kick in approaching TOTM.

Avoid giving into it, its so hard to get back in the zone once you have given in. Have an extra shake today and drink extra water :)

i agree with the girls have that extra pack if you need it. my cdc does say that to me aswell. and the same with hedgehog i know when totm is near i start to crave all sorts.

Try and keep busy aswell hun might help xxxx

Well done for resisting the urge to binge - you made an excellent choice and will feel much better for it x

Hiya i am at the same point as u first day of week 3 and i have been dyin to eat the last two days ( havent given it tho ).
I find gettin on this site and reading over people stories knocks me out of it whilst drinking my water and i am fine for another day xxx

Hi - I am just ahead of you - just ending Day 5 of week 3. I have felt hungry this week so have added in a cup of bouillon in the evening. I have really enjoyed it and found it has definitely taken the edge off my appetite and its nice to have something different. You buy it with the stock cubes and you are allowed one teaspoon a day in a mug of hot water - CDCs sell a CD version too. Either that or have another shake or even half a shake - I have had a half shake when I have felt really hungry too. Keep goingx

Back