Arghhh....Update

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
......I'm stuck! Let me explain, My weight doesn't seem to be moving & its driving me mad:eek: Drank loads of water last night at work....about 8 litres over 3-4 hours, i was extremely thirsty, never been that thirsty before:eek: . The thing is i hardly wee'd at all. I had a dull ache in my back & felt really bloated, i spoke to the HO, when he came on the ward to see one of our patients (house officer, on call doc) early hours this morning & he said i sounded like i had water retention and had probably over done the water:tear_drop: :tear_drop: drinking too much in a such a short period of time. He gave me a low dose water pill to help but it hasn't. It's unusual to take a water pill and still hardly wee at all (certainly not pee'd out no where near as much as i've drank), back ache has eased now but extremely bloated i look like i'm pregnant...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: And to top it all my TOTM is due any day now......

So you she i'm stuck, the weight is not moving & the scales are not gonna look good tomorrow!!!! I'm getting measured tomorrow aswel & with this bloating thats's now gonna show much inche lost this time....Arghhhh......

Really fed up now & feeling quite deflated about the whole thing, sorry to rabbit on but i just need to get it off my chest. I was looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow but now i'm not!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

:thankyou: inadvance.....xxx

Before i continue firstly i'd like to say thank you for those that replied to the above thread, thanx for your kind words of encouragement xx

Hope you are all having a good day, the sunshine out there is lovely & i'm gonna try & catch some rays today (as i night shift worker i usually miss it coz i'm sleeping, got tonight off)

........Arghhh cont.....Began TOTM last night (i knew i was due), then i started to have the Sh*ts (sorry to be so blunt!) but i didn't think yesterday could get any worst but it did..:( Went to bed feeling quite dreadful, have had hardly any sleep the coffee helped and i was waking up through the night pee'ing. Tummy is still bloated but not as bad, my back is hurting & i keep feeling sick & dizzy. I'm sipping water.

I'm now wondering if it has nothing to do with the water i drank:tear_drop: maybe i'm coming down with something?:sick: Or maybe i'm just unluckly and having a couple of crappy days. Weigh in tonight!:scale: not very optimistic about that but whatever the scales & inches show, i'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully if it's not good tonight it'll show up next week instead & give me an extra boost:) ....

Wish me luck girls & guys....xxxx

Hey Fuzzy!! your night doesn't sound too much fun!! Poor tummy :( Try not worry about WI....you'll be fine!! you've been super good this week so you get a gold star!!! :D

Hopefully you'll be better soon....you can bet your bottom dollar the results will show up sooner or later!!

xx

Back