Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuzzys Angel, 2 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Before i continue firstly i'd like to say thank you for those that replied to the above thread, thanx for your kind words of encouragement xx

Hope you are all having a good day, the sunshine out there is lovely & i'm gonna try & catch some rays today (as i night shift worker i usually miss it coz i'm sleeping, got tonight off)

........Arghhh cont.....Began TOTM last night (i knew i was due), then i started to have the Sh*ts (sorry to be so blunt!) but i didn't think yesterday could get any worst but it did..:( Went to bed feeling quite dreadful, have had hardly any sleep the coffee helped and i was waking up through the night pee'ing. Tummy is still bloated but not as bad, my back is hurting & i keep feeling sick & dizzy. I'm sipping water.

I'm now wondering if it has nothing to do with the water i drank:tear_drop: maybe i'm coming down with something?:sick: Or maybe i'm just unluckly and having a couple of crappy days. Weigh in tonight!:scale: not very optimistic about that but whatever the scales & inches show, i'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully if it's not good tonight it'll show up next week instead & give me an extra boost:) ....

Wish me luck girls & guys....xxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey Fuzzy!! your night doesn't sound too much fun!! Poor tummy :( Try not worry about'll be fine!! you've been super good this week so you get a gold star!!! :D

Hopefully you'll be better can bet your bottom dollar the results will show up sooner or later!!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.