Arla Skylr Yogurts.

Curly.Locks

Just seen these in Asda.

Arla skyr fat free yogurts (reduced sugar) strawberry flavoured and another one which is honey flavoured.

Couldn't log in to syns calculator just wondering whether anyone knows the syn values?

Thank you.x

They are not on the syns online tool as I tried looking for skyr a few days ago. I guess skyr just isn't very well known or popular over here although it's starting to creep in. I would just treat them as you would a fat free generic yoghurt for now or call the hot line.

Be careful tho as just cos it's fat free doesn't mean it won't be packed with sugar! This is the problem people had when onken first changed their recipe. You'd be best off inputting the nvs into the calculator just to be sure

Thank you for your replies.

Yes, even though the Skyr yogurts are far free, they are not sugar free - from my understanding as it said reduced sugar.

Yeah, I think they are new as I've not seen them before. And unfortunately, I didn't have enough data to check on my phone at the time.

If anyone does know, please do let me know as judging from the packaging, I feel like they will be delicious.

Thank you for your replies.

Yes, even though the Skyr yogurts are far free, they are not sugar free - from my understanding as it said reduced sugar.

Yeah, I think they are new as I've not seen them before. And unfortunately, I didn't have enough data to check on my phone at the time.

If anyone does know, please do let me know as judging from the packaging, I feel like they will be delicious.

All the data you need would be on the packaging :)

Back