Arrrghh...

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hungry this afternoon. Im wishing this week away!!

Had my choc shake for lunch and Im on my 2nd litre of water...glug glug.

So looking forward to my chicken tonight Im gonna miss it next week!

Im hungrrrry....cant believe though this is my 4th week without cheating!

Hows everyone else this arvo? x

i am sitting in the coldest office and I am freezzing. I am looking forward to my CD caramel bar tonight though xx. I have gotta wait another week and a half before I can eat chicken!!

Im only on week 2 and I am finding it HARD WORK (on SS). I'm really snappy too (poor family of mine:rolleyes:)

Hope I can keep this up for another 10 weeks :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Tell me it gets easier:wave_cry:

Im only on week 2 and I am finding it HARD WORK (on SS). I'm really snappy too (poor family of mine:rolleyes:)

It does hun it does, I was pulling my hair out last week (week 2) but this week its much much easier. stick with xx

With rapid weight loss estrogen is released from being stored in fat into the blood stream and can cause PMT like symptoms.

It does settle down after a few weeks.

Thanks 30flirty, as I am sure everyone will appreciate it is hard to watch everyone around me eat.

Mind you on the up-side I have discovered which shakes/soups that I like:)

Oh and tetras are yumm :p

Thanks 30flirty, as I am sure everyone will appreciate it is hard to watch everyone around me eat.

Mind you on the up-side I have discovered which shakes/soups that I like:)

Oh and tetras are yumm :p

I hate the soups but love the banana shakes and tetras. hopefully after 20 weeks I wont look like a banana LOL.

With rapid weight loss estrogen is released from being stored in fat into the blood stream and can cause PMT like symptoms.

Ooooh, scary but re-assuring I am not mental

Oh my god I never knew this! I wish I knew this yesterday it would have explained why I felt so crap I was literally like - am I due on?!!

Thanks Mini.

I just hope I lose my final 15lbs or so before 3rd July as its my boyfrends birthday and I am cooking for him!

xx

Im still so hungry! Why! I have been alright till now and I actually have hunger pangs! Im glugging water left right and centre - im actually sooo hungry! Damn it! If anything this is the symptom I havent had on this diet - its horrible!

My colleague is eating a big cake scone thing next to me - I feel like im staring at him!

Im still so hungry! Why! I have been alright till now and I actually have hunger pangs! Im glugging water left right and centre - im actually sooo hungry! Damn it! If anything this is the symptom I havent had on this diet - its horrible!

My colleague is eating a big cake scone thing next to me - I feel like im staring at him!

I get hunger pangs and mouth watering when other people eat. My colleague opposite me brought in a sausage roll, packet of crisps and a piece of homemade lemon drizzle cake :(

Mayb not helpful but picture lots of maggots in the cake, lots of worms and nastiness........

..... and make yourself a cup of back coffee......

Just think how great u'll feel tomorro knowing that you didn't cheat :)

Mayb not helpful but picture lots of maggots in the cake, lots of worms and nastiness........

..... and make yourself a cup of back coffee......

Just think how great u'll feel tomorro knowing that you didn't cheat :)

yes thats right.. there is not enough protein in maggots (too small) :p

Ohhh oh oh ho ho ho I am NOT CHEATING these little hunger men are not going to get the better of me! Uh huh no way! Im gonna flick my stomach as if I am flicking the little men away and then im gonna stamp on them with my shoes I bought myself as a treat lol.

I think I've lost my marbles this arvo!

Flirty I was gonna say that we are not helping ourselves!

Flirty I was gonna say that we are not helping ourselves![/quote]

I know trouble is I sit opposite a guy who has a self filling lunchbox, I mean seriously full and to make things worse he is a grazer so eats all day. arghhh

Back