Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by myrtlemoo, 10 December 2007 Social URL.

1. myrtlemoo

myrtlemoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I just can't do this at the minute!!! Don't know why I'm struggling so much but all I want to do is EAT... well actually, I do want to lose weight too but my willpower seems to have disappeared off the face of the planet:break_diet:

I start off each day with good intentions but just can't resist the very things I know are ruining all my hard work - can someone please please please give me a kick up the posterior and tell me that I really DON'T want chocolate, crisps or bread!!!

I refuse to put on the weight I've already lost but finding it so hard to stick to this at the minute :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jhooker

jhooker Full Member

Cambridge Sole Source
    Take some mobile numbers from willing members... name them tasty foods in your phone... and text them for a telling off.
    eg... Name me "Big Mac" (thinking about it, what a cool nickname) and everytime you fancy a big mac... text it and it and i'll tell you not to eat it!.

You're stronger than this!!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.