Asda Garlic Bread with Cheese on pizza base

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Hiekel Essterol, 3 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Hiekel Essterol

Hiekel Essterol Full Member

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    29st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(9.63%)
    Its the ones that are made for you at the counter on the big round pizza base.

The one I need a syn value on is the larger thin crust base garlic bread with cheese on.

As long as I can get a syn value for the entire thing I can work out the syns per slice myself as it was cut into 'fingers' rather than the usual triangular pizza slice.

Any help greatly appreciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    you can't use any free food allowance for pizza type items. But as for how many syns for the whole thing will be the hard one to work out, as it isnt on syns online.

I would imagine it will be really high, as it is white bread, full fat cheese and garlic butter no doubt.

4. Hiekel Essterol

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    29st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(9.63%)
    Cant even find any nutritional information on this one, either on the packet or on the Asda website, which is really annoying.

5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think you are unlikely to find any nutritional information because they are made up at the deli counter, so the amount of cheese etc put on will vary.

The only thing I can suggest is weigh the whole thing, then make an estimate for pizza base, cheese and butter. You could be way out though on syns, so is a hard one.

6. Hiekel Essterol

Start Weight:
    33st0lb
    Current Weight:
    29st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2.5lb(9.63%)
    Asda had a similar boxed garlic bread available with nutritional information so took the 100g figures for that and worked them onto the garlic bread I bought and went with that. Worked out at 16 syns for the portion I had. Whoops!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.