• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ASDA pittas (sorry to bring this up again, but its good news!)

Was in ASDA at the weekend and noticed that the own brand version of their pittas were back!!! For ages, my ASDA only had the "Flatbread Co" version, which I think we all agreed were not a HEX

So, it looks like we now have 2 approved HEX B choice pitta breads, the ASDA own brand and the Co-op own brand. (I've just checked and both are still on the SW website as a healthy extra)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
I would double check with SW HQ just to be on the safe side - the ingredients may have changed - the pittas have been showing as a HEB on the SW website continuously when we all knew they were not any more.

I would double check with SW HQ just to be on the safe side - the ingredients may have changed - the pittas have been showing as a HEB on the SW website continuously when we all knew they were not any more.
Not sure I'd see it that way - it wasnt that they were not a healthy extra "any more" - they plain didnt exist! There was no such thing as an ASDA own brand wholemeal pitta available on the shelf - there WAS a brand, prominiently displayed at a very cheap price - but that was by "The Flat Bread Co" - entirely different and unrelated to the ASDA brand.

There may well be changes now that they have "returned" - I will react to that when SW do and update their website.