Reply from Lipotrim to the letter!!

Does coffee contain carbs I did not know that what a blow. I AM IN WEEK 3 BORED ETC OF DIET. I drink loads of black coffee what now.

Dorian I never read the original letter I am only in to my 3rd week at the pharmacy. I agree in and out seeing a very busy pharmacist for a few minutes lipotrim shakes in hand. I learned on hear some GOOD things. Thanks to this site I would not be still on it. The pharmacist has mentioned several people in my area on it but because of anonaminity I dont know if they feel the same. This is the best site in the world to me right now after 30 years of failed diets. I still not sure if its 2 or 4 litres of water on TFR lipotrim 100% Has coffee really got carbs All well I need to keep going.

So far this website is the only contact I have with other lipotrim diet users keep up the good work everyone

Hi Mary.

I'm not sure if you realise but this thread is 3 years old. Most of the posters are gone now

You'd be better starting a thread of your own or maybe posting on some current ones :)

You might also find it helps if your replying to posts to use the quote button unless your reply is directly under it that way it's clearvwhat you're referring to :)

T+is I felt was an interesting point as it leads me to believe there could be sabotage referred to. Are there really trolls out there trying to get us to abandon LT, can't say I have ever felt that on this forum.
Doirin[/QUOTE]

On here I have very seldom seen anything negative about LT at all, but generally if you just google Lipotrim, there are a lot of angry and ill-informed opinions from kind of third-hand stories. eHow has an article that goes along the lines of "But starving yourself is really bad, it makes you lose muscle and get fatter in the long run." which annoys me, because when my friends and relatives google Lipotrim, they all advise me to come off :/ ...But, also, I've seen a lot of "review" sites talking about LT that are actually trying to sell Acai Berries!

Back