Asda Reduced Calorie Frozen Ready Meals..

laurenmay

Gold Member
These things are absolutely gorgeous!!

I've tried a variety of frozen low fat ready meals in the past such as tesco light choices & weight watchers, but the asda reduced calorie range are far better than any others I've tried!!

They're full of flavour & bigger too, you get a lot more food and it tastes like the full fat kind! I've tried beef lasagne which is gorgeous, tuna pasta bake which is also lovely & now have chicken tikka masala and it's beautiful!

Only £1 each too :) all under 400 calories.

Are they a decent size? I always think low calorie ready meals are only low calorie as they're so tiny and they never fill me!
I never really eat microwave meals but it's handy to have a couple in the freezer.

They're 350g and are a nice size yeah :) definitely filling enough to have for dinner alone or bulked up with veggies or something else.

Yuk I hate ready made lasagnes! Too much white sauce makes me feel sick!!!
I've had the enchiladas before and boy they are spicy!!!!

If I ever have a ready meal I just throw in some lettuce leaves or steamed veg to fill it out. I'm greedy though!! Ha ha! X

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Thank You Lauren!!! I just had the Asda tuna pasta bake omg yummmm and portion was decent size! and filled it with boiled veggies x x thankuuui such a life saver well calorie saver!! ;) x

Thanks for that Lauren

This site is great for tips like this. Looks like I'll be heading to Asda tomorrow. Also need to get some icecream Ninabeans recommended :)

I tried spicey noddles last night from the Asda range. Sooo yummy! Added some broccoli. X

Currently 15st 1.75lbs

Back