Assistance/Advice needed

gmg2013

Hi all,

I started taking the formula 1 shake on Tuesday. I've never used this stuff before and I've been reading all your posts but could do with a bit of help. I notice a lot of you saying your distributor measures and weighs you; mine didn't offer this and didn't offer to stay in touch, she simply sold me the formula 1 and protein bars so I've been doing it myself.

Below is the only advice I've been given...

"For weightloss it's 2 shakes a day, 2 healthy snacks and a healthy meal.

Ideas for snacks are:
Herbalife Protein bar.
Piece of fruit.

1 riveta with light Philly.
1 weetabix
Hand full of chicken.

You have a PVC health meal which basically means imagine your plate is split into 3 with:
1 quarter being protein (chicken, turkey, fish, etc.)
1 quarter carbs (boiled potatoes, jacket potato, rice, etc)
1 half veg or salad."

While all this makes sense I was wondering if you can tell me if I am on the right track with what I have been eating or if I should change anything...

Here is what i ate Tue, Wed, and today...It is also worth noting I mix my shake with a handful of frozen berry's and a banana. Also, i try to make my dinners following slimming world recipes. So low fat...

Breakfast
Snack 1
lunch
snack 2
dinner
other
shakestrawberrys
shake & carrot protein bar
SW lasagne & roasted veg
peach & ryvita with philli
shakeappleshake & carrot protein bar
SW crispy chicken & roasted veg & brown rice
None
shakeappleshake & carrot protein barPork fillet & spuds
None

Am I allowed to snack on protein throughout the day? for example, can i pick at cooked ham/chicken or would this count as one of my offical snacks...

How much can I actually eat in a snack? I currently eat a carrot, or handful off strawberrys but dont want to over do it either...

Also, are you allowed a snack day? For example, could I have a pizza for tea tomorrow night?

Final question, how long did it take any of you to see results...

Thanks for your help guys :)

Hi Gmg,

It's my second day of using Herbalife, my distributor made me this diet plan for the meals etc.......

BREAKFASTSNACKLUNCHSNACKEVENING MEAL
MONDAYSHAKEEGGS X 3 & 20G NUTSSHAKECHICKEN BREASTFISH & VEG/SALAD
TUESDAYSHAKEPROTEIN BARSHAKETUNAPORK CHOP, SWEET POTATO (200G)
BROCOLLI, CARROTS
WEDNESDAYSHAKEEGGS X 3 & 20G NUTSSHAKEPROTEIN BARCHICKEN BREAST SALAD/VEG
THURSDAYSHAKEPROTEIN BARSHAKECHICKEN BREASTSTEAK, SWEET POTOATO (200G)
SALAD/VEG
FRIDAYSHAKEEGGS X 3 & 20G NUTSSHAKEPROTEIN BARFISH VEG/SALAD
SATURDAYSHAKESHAKE1 CHEAT MEAL PER WEEK
SUNDAYSHAKESHAKE

So yes, you can have one cheat meal per week as long as you compensate for it with your snacks. I hope this helps and best of luck in achieving your goals!

All the best
Matt

Hey Matt,

it looks like I could potentially eat a little more for my snacks...think i would prefer to snack on cooked ham the odd time or eggs rather than fruit all the time!

Thanks for your reply..

Back