At goal!! Finally......

ZoBo

Silver Member
Yes that's right...... I got on the scales yesterday to see that lovely little number on my scales I've been soooo excited to see.... 9stone!!!!!! :happy036:

I started this diet in September last year. It's taken 10 months to get here, but as I'd never really needed to diet before I had babies, I found this the easiest to stick to as the rules are simple & you can't bend them!

I use the term "easiest" VERY loosely.... This diet has been a bloody nightmare at times & on more than one occasion I've wanted to rebel against the shakes.... I've been on & off this diet more times than a Jockey & his Stallion!!
BUT above & beyond anything else, I got there in the end! Doesn't matter how long it took, it's not a race!

So to anyone who wants to give it all up.... DON'T.... The emotional turmoil & arguments you have in your own head (I now truely understand what voices in your head are like) are awful..... But the saying that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels is so true..... I feel back to "normal" now & like me again....

Anyway, off to the hard part now.... Maintenance!! xx

Can I be the first to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to you well done, like you say its not the easiest diet in the world but the results are so worth it - good luck with your maintenance my dear xxx

:talk017:
Congratulations
Well done. Its great to hear that you can get there blips and all. I want to also wish you all the best with maintaining.

a huge congrats to you :D:D hope you have a great time maintaining now ;) xxx

Huge well done to you!!

:happy096: Well done!! And good luck with maintenance :cool:

How brilliant to se "0lb left to go" All the very best for maintenance!

That's fantastic, well done you!

A big well done to you bet it feels fantastic!!!!!! :party0019:

Very well done! Look forward to that being me one day.

:talk017::talk017:

Thats fantastic!! What an inspiration...Xx

well done hun! That's amazing and i cant wait to be posting the same! I bet you feel a million dollars!!!
Best of luck with maintenence hun! Sure you will be fine xxx

CONGRATS!!! thats fab! and your so right in what you say..
Im so happy for you and wish you all the best for ttc..
Keep smiling you have achieved everything you wanted to and done so well!!!!

well done! I started in September too and I am little way behind you, in getting to goal, had quite a few blips, but you have inspired me to kick myself and get on with getting to goal

It must be a fantastic feeling! Congratulations and well done on all your hard work:)

Back