Atkins

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
How easy do you find it? I have done LT and had no temptation to eat as its Totally no food!! But, when you are eating is it different... What would a daily menu look like to you?

hi again hun, dont feel people are ignoring you, weekends sometimes slower than weekdays, buffydog is the real expert on menus, but I can tell you what I eat.

first of all sero bars from www.avidlite.co.uk are brilliant at only 1.5g of carbs for whole bar which are the peanut one and the berry & white chocolate one, they have just bought out a new chocolate one is I think 2g per bar. Also it is a website purely low carb and you can have a good look round.

So basically I will have either a breakfast sero bar for bkfast, lunch might be a small stir fry or (oopsie rolls) look at recipe in recipe thread which are so versatile as sandwiches with any filling of your choice, I also like chicken and bacon salad, any meats, dinner time I eat a lot of fish with either veg or salads, I adapt my meals around family, hartleys sugar free jelly you can eat as much as you want which is good for a sugar fix by adding cream you can make mousse, but also dont forget you will still bein ketosis so wont feel that hungry, but its great to be able to eat, as far as alcohol is concerned, either vodka with zero carb coke is exellent and so is white wine & soda. Remeber still to drink water.

You will learn to cook loads and loads of food by looking at recipe threads and google low carb recipe sites.

good luck hun
sue xxxx

Cheers hun ...again xxxxx That website looks fab xx

avid lite is a great site, and dont forget recipe section.
I would advise getting book, It`s really cheap off ebay or amazon.
Dont forget that your 20g carbs, must come mostly from veg & salad ( green variety mainly) Have a look through the stickys at the top, i think there is a menu thread too.

Back