August 1st Challenge! It's more fun in groups... hehe... ;)

Can't update the stats from my iPhone but I am officially 8lb down for my first week weigh in but 5lb down since 1st july. The choice is urs, I'm happy either way xx

thanks bl, what weight should i take off my challenge? hmmmmm im gona go 5 so i can challenge myself lol xx

Pinkie: 0lbs (up or down!)...
Matt: 12lb
Blonde Logic: 21lb
carrie: 19lb -5lb, 14 to go
Clarabow: 14lb
SunshineCass: 8lb
SerenityValley: 16lbs
LadyT: 14lb
Julz: 14lb
Snorks: 14lbs
OneFineDay: 10lbs
SpanglyMum: 6lbs

Brilliant Carrie!

well as you know I was a gain due to the holiday this week so nothing to remove, but next week baby watch this space! Slightly concerned that I was setting my expectations too high with a 14lb given that the first week or so is a write off so to speak, but leaving it on there as a target to aim for if that make sense. xxx

Hiya, just back from weigh in and it's only another -1.5lbs for me again this week. :confused: I know it's all still going in the right direction, but it's infuiriating that it's not more. Ugh. Never mind, maybe next week will be better... maybe? (Fingers crossed my metabolism gets it's ass in gear soon! :rolleyes:)

Well done a loss is a loss xx

Hmmm I'll have had two WI's so 11lb? Don't think that's too optimistic! X

Nah, c'mon Julz!! That's great! Listen, it all adds up and you've had a couple of previous really good weeks! You're getting there, and doing so well!! Woop for your 1lb... fab loss! A LOSS!!! :D

xx

Blonde Logic: 21lb
carrie: 19lb -5lb, 14 to go :D
Julz: 14lb... -1lb... 13lbs to go!
Snorks: 14lbsb
OneFineDay: 10lb -1.5lbs 8.5 to go! :)
MissLouise: 11 lbs

Whooop whooop!!!! 9.5 pounds I have seen the backside of!!! Get in!!!! :D :giggle: Gotta love those first week weigh ins!!!! ;)

Blonde Logic: 21lb - 9.5, 11.5 to go!! :party0049:
carrie: 19lb -5lb, 14 to go!! :D
Julz: 14lb... -1lb... 13lbs to go!! :clap:
OneFineDay: 10lb -1.5lbs 8.5 to go!! :)
MissLouise: 11 lbs

Weigh in tonight. I'm just watching carbs, not using packs. If the scales haven't moved down though I may switch to Lite, but I'm hoping to take these pounds off by careful eating. Bit nervous about WI as this is new territory for me!

Blonde Logic: 21lb - 9.5, 11.5 to go!! :party0049:
carrie: 19lb -8.2lb, 10.8 to go!! :D
Julz: 14lb... -1lb... 13lbs to go!! :clap:
OneFineDay: 10lb -1.5lbs 8.5 to go!! :)