August 26th Newcastle upon Tyne VFBC

I can guess - darn shame, cos I get the feeling this one is gonna need a whole photo album of it's own on the gallery!! ;)

If it doesn't need the pictures censoring first hun!!!!!:D

Less than 2 weeks to go to VFBC in Newcastle!!!:D

Anymore takers?....I guarantee you will love it and come back feeling like you've known everyone all your life!

Lacey.....xxx

Lacey.....it's a week tomorrow.....well less than 2 weeks...lol

Amanda
xx

I was thinking of wearing a skirt one night, but it is practically a belt. Never worn anything so short so I'm not sure if it's sexy or slut! Gonna bring it and let you guys decide when I see you!

I haven't had a chance to get on here for days and man I've got the MiniMins DTs!

Getting v v excited now!

Countdown has begun!

2 days to go, laydeess!!!! Short skirts are good! lol

I'm thinking about chickening out of my saucy leather dress, mind you! lol

Hope everyone's still got my mobile number so we can make sure that no one gets lost! If not, email me on [email protected].

love

2 days to go, laydeess!!!! Short skirts are good! lol

I'm thinking about chickening out of my saucy leather dress, mind you! lol

Hope everyone's still got my mobile number so we can make sure that no one gets lost! If not, email me on [email protected].

love

A skirt it is then!

Yep got your mobile number Isobel :)

BTW...whats the weather like?? hope there'll be no rain!!

See you tomorrow :D

Amanda
xx

Oh.. I'm so looking forward to the weekend.. I'm in real need of a break:eek::eek::eek: .. I've not decided on anything to wear yet!!!! I just haven't had the time:eek: I might have to make a few purchases when I get there!!!

I'm getting to the Toon Friday afternoon.. what's the plan re' meeting up?????:)

love xxxxxxxx:)

Mandy...but will it be break?? From what I can work out it'll be non stop partying...we'll need a break when we get home...lol

Shopping..that sounds good......nooooo I mustn't (But I bet I do..lol)

Our flight arrives at 12.20.....what time do you get there?

Amanda
xx

What's the plan tommorow night girls??? I have to work first so can't see me getting on a train from york until about 5pm. Newcastle by about 6pm. Will you have all gone out on the toon by then?

I need a vody first while I get changed and make myself look gorgeous!!!!!

Have a fab time girlies!!! :D :D :D

Have a great time:D :D :D and I do wish I were with you:(

Make sure to get loads and loads of photos so that we don't feel left out!!!

Love Mini xxx

Back