August 26th Newcastle upon Tyne VFBC

Oh and - re the discussions regarding my potential hen night, I think we settled on Dominatrix Goth Angel lol - after debating the issue with the Officer and a Gentleman Stag party heheheheehhe! So that will need sorting at some point too!

Yes those are the dates - cos the 5th is my birthday!!!

And yes, it is 26 quid if you book far enough in advance!!!

Wow it's your birthday that day??? Definate cause for celebration!!! Knew it was about then but on the day will be so much better.

Whens Mandys??

I'll talk to Sharon about flight and hotel....and at that price cheap enough to have a room each! Think that would be a good idea!!!! lol

Amanda
xx

Wow it's your birthday that day??? Definate cause for celebration!!! Knew it was about then but on the day will be so much better.

Whens Mandys??

I'll talk to Sharon about flight and hotel....and at that price cheap enough to have a room each! Think that would be a good idea!!!! lol

Amanda
xx

Yeah - mine on the 5th, Mandy's on the 9th and Sharon's on the 30th?? Or 31st?? Something like that!

I'm saying nuffink about separate rooms LMTO!!!!

Yep.think we were to be black goth angels with TUTU'S!!! pmsl!!

And the Travelodge is just 26 quid for each night well worth it i'd say no brekkie for that though just incase you thought it included it but you can buy it just like at Jury's.
I must say i cant fault the room just what you need nothing fancy but it was spotless.......Oh and by the way i dont have Irish Flu or Celtic Flu:p ;)

Maisie x x

Just catching up with events here .. with Loopy bending my ear on MSN too *lol*

I've just checked the Travelodge website - I think it's £26.00 for BOTH nights!! :eek: Mind you, that's a pay-on-booking, non-refundable price .. but got to be worth thinking about now methinks ... :)

Oooooh darn moving and tonsilitus! I'm missing oout on the fun!!!! I'll have to get my sh!t sorted and check this out. It will be more awkward for me to get there but hell, I'll do anything not to miss out such a good larf!

Let me know when you've booked and I'll get meself organised too!

I think the Jurys Inn was only said as a no because of price and distance. The plus point was all the gorgeous men staying there (Hmmm, wonder which one had tonsilitus?;) ). But all hotels will be full and full of fantastic specimins I'm sure (see what the devil of Newcastle has unleashed in me! Good job the hen outfits are goth brides, I can see me fitting right in there with the lust thing!).

(((Slaps herself))) Calm down girl! Think the antibiotics are working, can't wait to get out on the town again!

Westie....what are you like girl????...lol

You know you always have me in fits of laughter at your dancing and antics....:D ...xxx

Ok then, where is all the news from your weekend, I am dying to hear it all, so start talking NOW!!

Matty

Matty - I would tell you - honest I would - but I would be lynched by comrades hehehehehehhehe!

I think it is telling though that so many of us are poorly now with contagious afflictions!! LMTO

Back