• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

August Challenge for Calorie Counters!

Sorry I know I'm late with the August challenge but I did pretty well last month so lets hope I can repeat the performance :party0049:

New goal is 4 lbs... I know it doesn't seem much but my weight is sticking at just around the 12st mark! Most frustrating...

Starting weight 11st 13lbs - Goal for 1 Sept 11st 9lbs

Good luck everyone!

Warning-Contains Nuts
I'm just counting to maintain at the moment. I'd like to lose a little more, but I'm an ok bmi and I'm on holiday in spain all of august, so I'm happy as long as I don't gain.

Good luck to all those with greater aspirations for the month than me!

It's my weekly weigh in tomorrow so I'll know overall how much I've lost but as of now I've only lost a pound for August! Well September will be a new month where I can get back into it all again :). Will report how much I've lost officially tomorrow and hope everyone has done better than me!
Hi, hope I can join, I have decided to weigh myself once a month from now on, but would be happy with a 9lb loss for August.

Hi! I've just returned from holiday and decided to get back to losing weight as have been completely off plan for many months :eek:So back to calorie counting and back to minimins, lets do this! :character00115:

7lbs for me :) (if anyone can come join that is)
Duh! Just realised this thread is from 2008...whoopsie!