Aussie Slimming World Foods - syns, free etc

Hi everyone... Starting Tomo ! Just bought SW magazine subscription....bit confused bout where to start ....help .... I've just quit smoking 9wks !!!

Hi all
Has anyone joined SW online ? I did it the other day but am finding it hard as no forums so no help with products from here in Oz. I have joined a group on facebook but so far no help re aussie products.

Has anyone got an update on packaged free or low syn food ?
Also does anyone have an alternative to bread ?

Thanks
Jann

Hi Jann, yes I have SW online. I'm finding you just have to use common sense here, as in accept that "baked beans in tomato sauce" are free on green/ee, and not stress over the brands. There are two types of Continental Pasta & Sauce that have a Lite version and I've been using those as free (Alfredo and Bacon Carbonara). There's lots of help on this site if you use the search feature. As for bread, you'll be looking at "60g of any wholemeal bread" being a HexB or 6 syns, not sure what you mean by asking for alternatives? I haven't found anything resembling Nimble or low-cal bread here. Good luck!
Alison.

Hi Ladies
I'm new to this forum .. planning on starting SW tomorrow. I joined the facebook page last night (already been asking questions lol). Been living in Adelaide for the last 8 years :)

Hi I used to be on the FB Australia page but I am not there anymore, can someone please send me the link so I can register?

Also any vegans out there doing SW in Oz?

Back