Australia

Oh i love mushy peas a lot more now, i'll even often have a big bowl of them with some mint sauce for lunch now lol, i've never tried the mushy pea curry you'll have to let us know what it's like if you make it. I always make sure i eat all of my HEX'S wish i could have more of them lol, i do sometimes double up on things like cheese if im having a jacket potatoe or if i fancy a nice ice cold milk, i'll use an HEX on that, i've now upped my exercise routine to help me, it was getting too easy to do, and my time was quicker, so i thought it time to add in an extra 10mins haha :)

So are mushy peas readily available here? As in they're an aussie product and not imported? I must get some, though really and truly, my OH won't be amused as I fart something shocking without mushy peas being added to my diet lol

I managed the gym 5 times this week! I wonder if I'll reach target tomorrow, probably not knowing my luck haha

Couldn't find any mushy peas yday!!! :-/

jen1977ni said:
Couldn't find any mushy peas yday!!! :-/

I get mine in Woolies.. There is only one row of them, and they're pretty pricey! Have you tried IGA yet? I might have a look there later.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nope, but there's a lovely new IGA up near Rangeville school, might try it sometime...

I either buy batchelors uk mushy peas, at a woolies that sells limited uk products, they are $2.69 per can. or if im getting a few in, woolies also have smartprice HB mushy peas with mint sauce in them for $1.07 per can :)

So are mushy peas readily available here? As in they're an aussie product and not imported? I must get some, though really and truly, my OH won't be amused as I fart something shocking without mushy peas being added to my diet lol

I managed the gym 5 times this week! I wonder if I'll reach target tomorrow, probably not knowing my luck haha

Haha, yes they are, go get some just buy a peg for the OH"s nose lol

Good on ya doing the gym :)

WI today and lost 0.8 had a good week, but hey ho hope next week is better :)

Well done Kel on your loss this week. I was going to be cowardly and not weigh in this week and as we have been away for the weekend and while I was pretty careful on the food front I definitely drank far too much.

Plucked up the courage and stood on the scales, luckily I STS this week. Gotta be good again this week, can't afford to do that too often :D

Well done Kel on your loss this week. I was going to be cowardly and not weigh in this week and as we have been away for the weekend and while I was pretty careful on the food front I definitely drank far too much.

Plucked up the courage and stood on the scales, luckily I STS this week. Gotta be good again this week, can't afford to do that too often :D

Thankyou :)
haha, see it wasn't as bad as you thought, i always weigh-in just to give me a kick up the butt when i've overindulged to get me back on track,well done for sts :)
im so having a bad week this week, gotta be good from tomorrow onwards !!! it's my birthday next thursday, so i know im in for a few bad weeks, so i need to help my loss when i can :eek:

Has anybody else noticed that Woolies are no longer selling the Yoplait For Me Satisfy yoghurts - all 3 stores in our area no longer stock them. I am off on a mission today - hopefully Coles still have them !!!! Not good news as they are a staple part of my diet.:mad:

Njay said:
Has anybody else noticed that Woolies are no longer selling the Yoplait For Me Satisfy yoghurts - all 3 stores in our area no longer stock them. I am off on a mission today - hopefully Coles still have them !!!! Not good news as they are a staple part of my diet.:mad:

REALLY?? Hmmmm.. It's food shopping today so I'll have a look in mine. Last week they were selling them, but only had 2 left on the shelf.. Maybe that was the last of their stock! God I hope they don't stop.. I really like them!

REALLY?? Hmmmm.. It's food shopping today so I'll have a look in mine. Last week they were selling them, but only had 2 left on the shelf.. Maybe that was the last of their stock! God I hope they don't stop.. I really like them!

I know, Berry Cheesecake are to die for - LOL

Yep the Forme satisfy have been discontinued in Woolies .. The girl claimed they don't sell!! WHAAT!? I buy them!! I'll have to trog over to Coles now..

Yep the Forme satisfy have been discontinued in Woolies .. The girl claimed they don't sell!! WHAAT!? I buy them!! I'll have to trog over to Coles now..

I'm just off to Coles now - they were selling them @ 3 for $5, hope they don't discontinue them as well !!!!! Not good news.

Yaaaay, gotta love Coles, got me enough to keep me going for at least the next two weeks :)

Last edited:
Overpriced and not that tasty, if you ask me!!! I wonder what the new choc mint muller are like?! Hmmmm I'll let you know, oh and the chocolate Philly mmmmm lol

our woolies still have them ?? either way coles is round the corner from us, so hopefully they'll keep on selling them !! it's my sweet treat fix whilst watching the biggest loser, somehow that show always makes me hungry ??

Im dreading my WI tomorrow, i finally had a couple of EE days, and i just have that " i feel fat " feeling, so we'll see in the morning ???

You'll be grand, I've given up trying to lose more before my trip, instead it'll be trying to put as little as I can back on. I've already sorted my gym sessions out and will be paying for 17 in total, it'll be interesting to see how many I actually do, but I will try my very best. I also have 10 swims leftover from a few years back which are still valid so I'll do those too, or try to! Please wish me luck, anymore than a few pounds gain and I'll be gutted!!! :-/

You'll be grand, I've given up trying to lose more before my trip, instead it'll be trying to put as little as I can back on. I've already sorted my gym sessions out and will be paying for 17 in total, it'll be interesting to see how many I actually do, but I will try my very best. I also have 10 swims leftover from a few years back which are still valid so I'll do those too, or try to! Please wish me luck, anymore than a few pounds gain and I'll be gutted!!! :-/

Thankyou, I STS !! so i defo won't be doing EE again, Think i'll stick to my red days :)

Look at you..dedication, getting the gym and swim sessions sorted. I wish you the best of luck, and hey ho if you do put more on, don't worry it'll soon come back off, just make sure it's worth it lol. can't believe the swim sessions are still valid, nice one :)

I don't lose on EE either, I'll just use it to maintain!!!

Back