Australia

Just found these >>> BULLA FRUIT N YOGURT MINIS (Ice Lollies - Blue box) - 2.5 syns each!!! VERY TASTY MMMMMM

Hey Jen! It really is a small world....I actually applied job in toowomba but then realised it'd be a bit of a trek everyday. Still a bit green to everything. A British shop-wow!! You'll have to give me the details. Yeah,I'm on fb but I don't think I can b found cos my privacy settings r all high cos I'm a teacher an the kids would find me an I'd get fired,lol. What's yer name an I'll add you. How long have u been here for?:)

Hey Jen! It really is a small world....I actually applied job in toowomba but then realised it'd be a bit of a trek everyday. Still a bit green to everything. A British shop-wow!! You'll have to give me the details. Yeah,I'm on fb but I don't think I can b found cos my privacy settings r all high cos I'm a teacher an the kids would find me an I'd get fired,lol. What's yer name an I'll add you. How long have u been here for?:)

I'm also a teacher, REALLY small world! lol

Last edited:
Perfect Italiano Extra Light Ricotta Cheese (Coles) Dark Green 250g pot - 1/2 syn per 25g portion! Not tried it yet, but even if it's just to melt through pasta, that's very little syns! :)

Anyone found a free 'dried potato' mix, aka Smash? The mashed potato pizza can be quite nice, but the stuff I've been buying has syns, and is also VERY VERY SALTY!!!

Coles do one but not sure on syns, will get 1 when i go shopping and check x

Yay I just saw your weigh in, 3.3? lol You must have really accurate scales, mine don't even show a half pound, lol (OH AND CONGRATS!!! WOOO HOOOOO!)

:) They are ww scales. I weigh in in kgs then convert to lbs. Well chuffed :D

Congrats on the weight loss! I just noticed that your ticker is mad :8855: It says you've lost something like 173lbs and are 150lbs below target :8855: Gave me a little giggle :p

At least she has a ticker, I still cant figure it out lololol

Hi all - finally got round to buying the Nestle no fat yogurt just to double check my facts about it being free - i bought the 6 pack with the strawberry in it and all are indeed free. I went through the food calculator and entered that it was yogurt and it came out as free. If you just put it through the snack calculator that doesnt take into account that it is low fat yogurt it comes out as 3 syns. Also put the perfect italiano extra light riccotta cheese through as quark and it came out as 2 syns per 25g - which is still really cheap in syns. I reckon you must be able to have it as a healthy extra too, might try to work out how much - sometimes it really sucks not having the syn hotline in the same country, wouldn't like to imagine how much it would cost from here!!!!

Haven't been to the gym this week due to a spider bite on my foot swelling it to the size of a beachball AND it's star week, dreading saturday's weigh in! BOO HOO! LOL

Back