Australia

Thanks, I might need it! GRRRR I can't 'go' - I hate this time of the month!!!

Week 3, star week, managed to lose 1lb so I'm very happy with that! 8lbs down, 15 more to go! lol

Well done Jen - a loss on star week is always a good sign!

I have been up-ing my water intake this week and going cold turkey on pepsi max - hopefully it will make a difference

xxx

YAY GO YOU! I bought some mangoes today, mmmm nommy nom nom lol

I also bought some wee tubes in the same make as the rest of those rice wheels etc, 64cal so I presume they're 3.5 syns! Will have a wee go at them tonight and let you know if they're worth buying!

Yummo!! am loving that mangoes are in season at the mo :)

64 cals is only 3 syns - so you have already saved 1/2 a syn - Yay!! I find i have to add chicken salt (which in my opinon is the best ever aussie invention, havent checked for syns though - bad me!) Let me know what u think. I think they are a bit pricey compared with aldi popcorn, especially as my kids keep eating them!!!) xxx

They're rotten, ewwww! I'll have to eat them anyways though at $5 a pop lol Aldi popcorn is THE BEST!!! My mate shops at Aldi so she's getting me some beans this week, are they nice?

Honestly - beans are beans are beans!!! Make sure she gets you the premium cans, they are an extra 20c per can, but they are the ones in the directory. The cheaper ones are more sauce than anything anyway!!!

I quite like the chips, but i guess they are an aquired taste, and my aldi's is in the next town 1/2 hour away, and sometimes i cant get there!!!!

Hopefully my eldest is asleep now - gotta go and be the tooth fairy - night xxx

Had a weird week, have rarely felt full this week despite eating loadssss lol

I've never had cottage cheese before, what can u do with it?

I've never had cottage cheese before, what can u do with it?

I usually top a baked potato with it - mix the cottage cheese with bacon, sweetcorn and chives...lovely :)

Or if you liked eggs, you can make the sw quiche which is cottage cheese mixed with eggs, add bacon, onions etc and then bake in the oven.

Or even just topped on a salad for lunch. xx

I never thought i liked cottage cheese but bought some, i have it with ham tomatoes and cucumber for lunch at work yumm

Not doin toi well at mo, ok in the day but its at night. Tea is fine but like a few vinos to chill when finally sit down. Not been to zumba thus week been let down :-( not confident to go in my own yet xxx

Back