Australia

Only 1 pound off, pretty gutted, and I'm blaming the crappy red day I did on Sunday, it was disgusting!!! 11 pounds down, about 12 to go! Hmmmm

jen1977ni said:
Only 1 pound off, pretty gutted, and I'm blaming the crappy red day I did on Sunday, it was disgusting!!! 11 pounds down, about 12 to go! Hmmmm

Red days are supposed to help losses! Do you usually do EE?

Green, I'll do EE to maintain probably...

Ah okay, funny how different plans work for different people. So many SWers struggle on green. I lose equally on all plans but i do mainly EE because it's my favourite :D just normal healthy eating and family friendly!

I'm not a big meat eater so green is perfect for me, plus I'm a carb junkie lol

Hi Jen

Sorry have been AWOL for a couple of weeks, my OH caught a nasty gastro bug so has been off work for 2 weeks, so I have been doing stuff and making out I dont sit on my a**e all day on the laptop. Anyway, he is back at work, I have his bug (But I dont think as bad, must be a manbug lol) and so I have been sat on my a**e all day catching up with minimins lol.

Diet-wise have had a couple of little gains, but over the last 48 hours have dropped 4lbs!!! I wouldn't recomend it though, I felt pretty miserable and I know I will have to be careful when I start feeling hungry as I get back to normal, but have a food diary ready to use to keep things in check.

Its good to see new people on this thread - Hi Jade Alexander, I think the hardest thing bout moving to oz for me was all the drinking and 'farewell parties' before we left. I found I put on about a stone before I even got here, what about you Jen??

Hi! Bug Sounds nasty hope you feel better soon! Yeah luckily I spent 4 weeks in Asia before oz - living off rice/noodles and walking all the time soon gets rid of the weight lol. Got here in winter and did a bit of comfort eating though so ended up about the same as when I left. booze is definitely a major weight put on though!

I'm really good ta, lost 11 pounds so far in 5 weeks, can't wait til I can say I've lost a stone!!! Haven't had a drink since September, so that might've helped with my losses. Wish it was coming off faster though, but hey, slow and steady wins the race. Tried on some clothes that'd been too small and they are now too big, GUTTED, the main ones I want back into are still too tight, can't wait to get them on me, WOO HOO ALLL MY LOVELY NEXT STUFF!!! Feeling so in control now, for the first time since moving here, and my willpower is amazing, it even shocks me, twice now I've sat through two lovely morning teas at work and not had a bite and not given a hoot! The ones in work are amazed at how much food I do eat though and yet still manage to lose weight, YAY GOTTA LOVE SW!!! LOL

Yay Go you!!! You sound like you are really in the swing of it. I love next. By the way you can still buy stuff from next here - website is nextdirect.com. I havent ordered anything off of it yet - am waiting till I get my smaller body, but am actually looking forward to buying some cool petite jeans for short people!! I split my last ones - but lets not mention that!!! :(

Oops lol Yeah they deliver for free too!!!

Well since you asked, * week started this morning, will that affect my loss on Saturday?

Hey guys what are your shopping staples? Just been looking through woolworth's and cole's online and I'm quite excited that they have a lot of what I was looking for like laughing cow light! We only have an IGA near our appt but I'm sure I can make a few trips to Woolies! I just thought it would be nice to see what you guys have in your shopping baskets!

Also anyone know how many syns there are in jalna low fat Greek yogurt? I'd really appreciate it if someone could calculate the syns for me
Here is the nutritional info

Per 100g
Calories 100
Protein 5.7
Fat 3.0
Sat fat 1.9
Carbs 8.3
Sugars 6.7
Fibre 0.1

Thanks so much!

Hi Honeyoc - there are 2 syns per 100g in your greek yogurt.

Am probably the wrong person to reply about the shopping basket, but here goes: My shopping basket is dead boring really, as dinners are generally some sort of meat, baked potato and salad and lunch is generally eggs - although I do like to have Mountain Bread in the cupboard as they are only 1 syn per wrap. Breakfast is 2 weetbix & skim milk or porridge. All the cereals in UK are pretty much available here. Snacks are generally Forme yogurt as its syn free or aldi popcorn at 2.5 syns each or a skinny cow ice lolly. Thats not all that is my shopping basket as I have 2 kids and OH not on the plan who happily eat naughty things in front of me!!! lol x

Back