Australia

Mountain bread is only 1syn a wrap?!??! Really?!?! Which one?!

Ive just syned them at 3.5 a wrap for the whole wheat ones, how'd u syn them?!

EDIT: I was getting really excited there too, I'd love some mountain bread but not worth 3.5 syns!

Last edited:
Has anyone ever found that vile scan bran here?

Week 7 weigh in - 2 pounds off, bringing me to a total of 1 stone so far! At least 9 pounds to go, but my clothes are hanging off me and I'm very happy!!! Just wish those last 9 pounds could be off before my OH comes home from his 5 week course in Melbourne, but that's just not doable in 3 weeks lol

Hi Jen Congratulations on getting to your stone - that is a fab result. 9lbs might be a bit tough in 3 weeks, but if you put your mind to it, you'll get close - if not reach your target - that would be a result berfore christmas.

Damn that mountain bread!!! I just double checked it, and it is 3.5 syns per wrap!!! That might explain a few things aaarrrggghhh!! Thanks for putting me right! xxx

Awwww gutted I'd hoped I was wrong!!! GRR

Hi Jen - how r you going ??? good luck with your wi tomorrow xxxx

Going well, had a great week, then out last night for our staff Christmas do, so will weigh in tomorrow...

Clothes falling off me though, which is fab! Just over half a stone to go til goal, WOO HOO!

U?

So close to goal - that is amazing, what a fab pressie to give yourself for christmas!. I am doing fine - apart from the fact I weigh in on Monday and I have already used all my syns - a syn-free weekend will be tricky! The best news is it has (finally) stopped raining, things are always better when the sun is out!

I had a great weekend away with the girls (went to Albury NSW, not top of my list but was a break without the kids - shopping and wine! and a 2.5 gain as a result) so am determined to get a decent loss out of the week - trying to get to my stone by christmas. I am definately on the scenic route but I have measured myself this week (just do waist hips and boobs) and have lost 6 inches in total. Did you do your measurements? Sounds like you need a new wardrobe for xmas. Are the shops up by you any good?

Good luck with your wi - let me know how you get on xxx

So close to goal - that is amazing, what a fab pressie to give yourself for christmas!. I am doing fine - apart from the fact I weigh in on Monday and I have already used all my syns - a syn-free weekend will be tricky! The best news is it has (finally) stopped raining, things are always better when the sun is out!

I had a great weekend away with the girls (went to Albury NSW, not top of my list but was a break without the kids - shopping and wine! and a 2.5 gain as a result) so am determined to get a decent loss out of the week - trying to get to my stone by christmas. I am definately on the scenic route but I have measured myself this week (just do waist hips and boobs) and have lost 6 inches in total. Did you do your measurements? Sounds like you need a new wardrobe for xmas. Are the shops up by you any good?

Good luck with your wi - let me know how you get on xxx

I was measured at the gym right at the beginning of my weightloss so will have to check what my measurements are when I next go back. Been going to that gym for a year and a half now, but have taken a 5 week break while the OH is in Melbourne on a course, as walking the dog, getting to the gym then being in school before 7.30 just wasn't going to be manageable! I remember when the girl was measuring me, she was British, and I was telling her about SW and what I would be eating and her saying 'Oooo doesn't sound very good, I don't think you'll lose weight doing that, how could you?' By the time I see her I could have up to 17 pounds off (not back for another 2 weeks) so I can't wait to see her face!

Eating my bodyweight in nibbles last night before dinner has left me really bunged up, so that's why I'm not weighing in today. So instead of having my naughty saturday like I normally do, I'll be good and then stand on the scales tomorrow. Fingers crossed as I've eaten loads of super speed foods this week and seen some really low figures on the scales! Gutted about last night's indulgence but hey, I paid $35 for the evening, so I got my moneys worth, just let's hope it's not in POUNDS lol I skipped dessert though and my dinner was just some veggies in curry sauce with rice so....EEEK!

2 more weeks left of the school term then that's us finished, being a contract teacher I've nothing confirmed for next year yet, but I'm quietly confident. So meanwhile I have got myself another wee job for the summer, in retail, Kathmandu to be precise, and I start today, really couldn't see it far enough as I'm exhausted this week, but hey I finish at 3, so it's not all bad, and it'll keep me from munching like I normally do on a saturday!

RE the clothes i have some absolutely lovely NEXT clothes etc which I'm waiting to get back into, so there'll not really be any need to get a new wardrobe, thank crikey!!!

Yay well done Jen. Thats fab. Ive also got lovely Next clothes in the wardrobe that I still cant get anywhere near yet :(
Hope you get a place at school for next year.

Off round a mates tonight for drinkies and curry ooopps. On the upside am loving going to zumba, the scales arent showing too much difference but ive had a few comments that they can tell ive lost weight :)

WOO HOO YOU GO GIRL!

Still not gone to the loo right, that bloody crappy food last night! GRRRR LOL Mightn't even bother weighing myself this week and just wait til next lol

Yay well done Jen. Thats fab. Ive also got lovely Next clothes in the wardrobe that I still cant get anywhere near yet :(
Hope you get a place at school for next year.

Off round a mates tonight for drinkies and curry ooopps. On the upside am loving going to zumba, the scales arent showing too much difference but ive had a few comments that they can tell ive lost weight :)

Only half a pound off this week, not too bad considering last week was * week and I still lost 2 pounds. Had no gains or STS this whole time, so I guess I'd better be thankful. I think I'd have had a better week had I not eaten my body weight in nibbles at the staff Christmas do on Friday night, ARGHHHH LOL

well done on the loss Jen, its fantastic that you have not had any gains or sts and still managed to have nights out and stuff - hope you have a good week this week - not far from target now!.

I managed 4lb this week - so have lost last weeks 2.5 gain and a little more - wanted to get my stone by xmas, still 5.5 to go and only 3 more wi's to go, may have to fit in a sneaky one on christmas eve lol!!!

Thank you, your positivity has really spurred me on!

Too bleeding right!!! It was when we were on our hols on the Goldie, I couldn't decide so had both, NOMMY NOM NOM LOL

Hi guys, im tryna follow sw in oz but im struggleing with trying to find the equivelant matching foods. E.g muller light! What could u use to replace that? So many yummy recepies are made with it & its such a quick grab & go yummy food, but....they dont have them here :( any advice?
Hi
You can use any flavour
Forme yoghurt instead of muller light yoghurts. I've been doing it for six months no problem.
Good luck. Xx

Yeah the banana and honey is gorgeous!!!

Back