Australia

Thanks for that, it's not too bad but then again I get 3 serves out of a standard tin so 1 syn per serve is pretty good!
I just checked Coles online and they have Heinz baked beans "English recipe" I'm assuming that would be free.

https://www.colesonline.com.au/weba...ex=0&searchTermScope=4&searchTerm=Baked beans

Nope, sorry...also syns... I know, it's the fat/sugar content, annoying eh! GRRR I used to make the baked bean lasagne quite a lot and the meat eating OH even enjoyed it, aw well, veggie lasagne it is then lol

jen1977ni said:
Nope, sorry...also syns... I know, it's the fat/sugar content, annoying eh! GRRR I used to make the baked bean lasagne quite a lot and the meat eating OH even enjoyed it, aw well, veggie lasagne it is then lol

Awww booo!

Back on the wagon today, even went to the gym and am going to a boot Camp at 6.15 in the morning! Was naughty yday but our Christmas dinner of BBQ'd snapper and salad was healthy as! Here's hoping for a decent weigh in on sat lol

Hi ladies
Off the wagon these past few days, although I was so hungover on Christmas day that I didn't eat until 10pm so hopefully that evens what was consumed on Christmas eve!!
Thanks for that info re pitta breads honeyoc, i'd forgotten about my fitness pal, I have the app so can have a look when i'm in the supermarket! Isn't it strange that beans are synned here, I don't eat them very often but a good staple to have in the cupboard!!
Not sure yet Jen re permanent move, would like to think I'll be here for a few years at least but happy to see what life throws me!
Get you Jen, did you make it to boot camp today? I'm enjoying swimming here but the sun isn't out here yet today, it makes all the difference when you can swim in the sun!!
Have a great day
Emma

Hi all - I hope you have all had an excellent christmas

Hi Emma, welcome to Australia

Hi Jen Well done on doing a boot camp this morning - I did get the wii out to get started on the biggest loser game i got from my mum, but as she got it on amazon from the US my wii doesnt play it, so i made do with a wii fit yoga session to ease myself in to it!!

Am back on the wagon today - just 62 days to my birthday, so I need to stop mucking around and get cracking!!!

Good Luck every1 xoxox

Going to the gym again wed, thurs and fri. The OH just got a months free membership because of me. My gym, which I've been a member of for over a year, measured me before I started SW and have since lost the measurements, 19 pounds later I'm absolutely gutted, so this is their way of saying OOPS sorry! lol

74 days til my UK trip, I want to lose another 5 kg between now and then, even though I'm only 2 kg from target, then I can go there with really loose clothes and 'grow' back into them eating nice foods lol

Hi all - I hope you have all had an excellent christmas

Hi Emma, welcome to Australia

Hi Jen Well done on doing a boot camp this morning - I did get the wii out to get started on the biggest loser game i got from my mum, but as she got it on amazon from the US my wii doesnt play it, so i made do with a wii fit yoga session to ease myself in to it!!

Am back on the wagon today - just 62 days to my birthday, so I need to stop mucking around and get cracking!!!

Good Luck every1 xoxox

Hi Jen

Cant beleive they lost your measurements! I would be gutted too - is that the same gym where the woman reckoned you'd never lose weight following the sw plan???

My gym is only open in the afternoons this week and OH is on call, so fingers crossed I can get there this week, deffo need a good kickstart. Luckily OH is also on call over new years so it will be a quiet one at home - prob like last year, stayed up for the fireworks and then went to bed - v boring, but good for weight loss lol!!!

What's everyone else doing on New Years Eve???

Yeah and the same one which overcharged me for a year when I should've been on corporate rate so I got 5 free PT sessions lol It's that girl whose lost em too ffs GRRR

So despite my attacking the gym in a major way this week (5 days) I have still managed my first gain since starting SW in October - 0.4lb on, or to those kilo folk 0.18 of a kg, GUTTED!!! LOL ARGHHHH @ CHRISTMAS!!! GRRRR LOL How'd everyone else get on? I'm indulging today though, like I usually do every saturday...tomorrow is a new day lol

Hi jen and all on this thread - happy new year XOXOXOX

I gained 2lbs over christmas - which I lost, but appear to have found them again along with 2 more of it's mates, as I had 2 days off over the last couple of days. Had a great time, but too much wine!! Now back on the wagon until our hols in the last week of Jan.

Hope everyone is having a great day x

Happy new year australia sw'ers!!! Xo

Happy new year Jen!! I'm back on it 100% this week, here goes!! x

WOO HOO GO GIRL! I'm aiming for the gym 7 days this week as I'm away Mon to Thurs next week on me hols lol

I certainly hope so Val, I can feel the excesses of the Christmas period and now that summer has arrived in Sydney I want to feel more comfortable in my bikini! Wow Jen, 7 days of gym is good going, I'm trying to up my exercise as I know that's what works for me, went for a run last night and then going to head to the local saltwater pool after work for a swim. Must pump up the tyres on my bike too and get out on that aswell this week! Good luck girls xx

I certainly hope so Val, I can feel the excesses of the Christmas period and now that summer has arrived in Sydney I want to feel more comfortable in my bikini! Wow Jen, 7 days of gym is good going, I'm trying to up my exercise as I know that's what works for me, went for a run last night and then going to head to the local saltwater pool after work for a swim. Must pump up the tyres on my bike too and get out on that aswell this week! Good luck girls xx

I was introduced to the kettle bells and medicine balls today after my cardio session, determined to get rid of this jelly belly lol

RPM tomorrow, combat fri, body jam sat lol

Flip where do u live, out whoop whoop?

Back