Australia

Not sure where whoop whoop is - but I live in a small country town an hour from Canberra - not quite in the bush, but I guess that probably counts as whoop whoop!!!

FLIP! My gym was only closed Xmas Day and NYD! I'm inland from Brissie nearly 2 hours!

Wow Jen you certainly are going for it on the exercise front! I managed a swim after work today, there's a place near me that has a really narrow bay so it doesn't get any waves, perfect for swimming in and some great fish spotting at the same time. Going to try and do something everyday this week, even if it's just a long walk!

Lucky sod, Toowoomba is pure sh*te for things like that, obv cos it's inland, I'm WEL JEL! (TOWIE Stylie lol)

PS once I'm back to school it'll be the gym 3 mornings a week again, at 5am, so I'm making the most of it at the mo lol

I think it is free as is outdoor - apparently they used to charge, but it took less money than it took to pay the lady to take the money lol! Probably pay for it in my rates though! Only problem with outdoor pool is it is shut from March to November :( They are looking at building an indoor heated pool, but no doubt that will cost to get in, will be nice though as the kids forget how to swim during the cooler months.

I think it is free as is outdoor - apparently they used to charge, but it took less money than it took to pay the lady to take the money lol! Probably pay for it in my rates though! Only problem with outdoor pool is it is shut from March to November :( They are looking at building an indoor heated pool, but no doubt that will cost to get in, will be nice though as the kids forget how to swim during the cooler months.

Cool - one word for me today - AGONY! I burnt off 733 calories at the gym today tho lol

Good work Jen, must've been a hell of a workout!! I've just been out to the local park on my bike (more hills than I'd noticed before!). My sister gave me one of those heart rate monitors that calculates calories burned and it said 450 so pretty chuffed with that. Glad to be on the wagon at the moment as I have a tendency to 'treat' myself if I've done exercise thinking that it won't make a difference - problem is it always does!!

Go Girls!!! - you guys have really inspired me today to up my activity levels. Did 20 mins wii zumba workout, walking around town, took kids to the pool where I did at least 30 mins treading water while they were diving off the board, and then off to the gym for a hour circuit session - am gonna sleep well tonight!!!

WOO HOO GO US LADIES! I did 30 mins cardio and weights before my RPM class thus such a big burn. I'm paying for it now big style, but hey! lol Emma you should do what I do, I have 5 syns a day then save the other 60 for a saturday (weigh in day) where I have a takeaway, chocolate, crisps, the works hahaha lol Has always worked for me lol Naughty, OR REALLY BLOODY NICE?! HAHA

Haha, that's a good tactic Jen! Am trying to stick with 5-10 per day at the moment, but might give your method a go next week!! So glad it's Friday, been tough trying to get back into work mode this week!!

Haha, that's a good tactic Jen! Am trying to stick with 5-10 per day at the moment, but might give your method a go next week!! So glad it's Friday, been tough trying to get back into work mode this week!!

What height r u Emma, it looks like we've similar amounts to lose?! We're off to Straddie next week for 3 nights, all 3 of us, dog included, then it's back to the hard slog, it'll be hard getting back into the routine after all this time off lol

I'm 5ft 6in Jen, hoping that with the extra exercise the lbs will drop off! Going to try and add in some superspeed foods this week to give it a boost too. Ooh, have a lovely time, where is Straddie? When do you go back to work?

I'm 5ft 6in Jen, hoping that with the extra exercise the lbs will drop off! Going to try and add in some superspeed foods this week to give it a boost too. Ooh, have a lovely time, where is Straddie? When do you go back to work?

North Stradbroke Island, it's just off the coast from Cleveland, you get a ferry there. Kids start back 23rd, we start back 18th, I'll prob go in on the 16th though. I'm only 5 ft 3...BOO HOO! My gym session was such a killer today, couldn't cope at all, only managed 330 cals, gutted lol

Sounds great, hopefully you'll have some great weather too!! Well done for getting to the gym today, just think, those 330 cals are gone now, doesn't matter how much it is, it all helps! I was too shattered tonight to do anything so went and did some healthy food shopping instead, just waiting for my dinner to cook now - chicken with Philly light (with my own garlic and herbs added) wrapped in bacon with pumpkin chips and hollowed courgette stuffed with Philly and jalapeño peppers! Could be an interesting meal!

I'd the stuffed chicken last night, my garlic turned green, it was lusssshhhh!!! U doing extra easy? I'd just a salad tonight, it's psychological but I've weigh in tomorrow morning lol

I try to mix it up a bit, today was red, yesterday was EE, honestly I prefer green (carbs and 4 Hexs!!) but if I don't vary it my body gets a bit sluggish. EE is great for the weekends though and means I can have curry and rice together!! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow. I officially restarted on Tuesday this week so looks like next Tuesday will be first weigh in day x

Good luck with wi tomorrow Jen - kids in NSW start back on 30th with kindy kids starting on 1st - why do they have different start days in different states???.. oh well...

My shoulders were so sore from the circuit training and treading water yesterday I chickened out of pump class, but I did go to the gym and do a 5 km run - am hoping I can walk tomorrow.

Am off to relax in front of one of my fav movies of all time - a few good men - "you cant handle the truth!" Night ladies

Back