Australia

Hi All, i have just read through all the posts on here, and have finally found some free food !! great about the yogurts as i used to get my sweet fix from mullers, i am currently going to do this from home, but im considering doing it online ( mainly for the use of the calculator ) i love red days, on green i find i just end up eating mushy peas ( our wollies sells the uk ones :) and i only eat a varient of about 3 differant veggies !! i do love having jacket potatoes on green days too. im not currently able to view any links of sins, diaries etc, as i only joined on here today, so im looking forward to seeing you all post more low or free foods, Thanks all for the help :)

Hi kelb, where in oz are you and how long have you been here?

Hi All, i have just read through all the posts on here, and have finally found some free food !! great about the yogurts as i used to get my sweet fix from mullers, i am currently going to do this from home, but im considering doing it online ( mainly for the use of the calculator ) i love red days, on green i find i just end up eating mushy peas ( our wollies sells the uk ones :) and i only eat a varient of about 3 differant veggies !! i do love having jacket potatoes on green days too. im not currently able to view any links of sins, diaries etc, as i only joined on here today, so im looking forward to seeing you all post more low or free foods, Thanks all for the help :)

Hi Kelb,

Welcome, I'm just up the road in Hervey Bay :) I signed up to this forum last weeek and have found it a great help. Like you I'm considering signing up online just to get an idea of syns and comparable foods. Good luck !

Hi Njay, yes not too far away. Thankyou and Good Luck to you too :) yes it's mainly the cost that's not swaying me lol, it seems a lot more expensive than when i just paid my weekly class fee !! and i also noticed our weights are near on the same, current and goal. lets hope we both get there soon :)

Ah cool, I'm just up the road in Chumbawumba aka Toowoomba... I have def found signing up online to be a godsend, you can also, if u have an iPhone/iPad, download the SW magazine for much cheaper than ud buy in the shops if ur fortunate enough to have any local newsagents who stock it.

Ah cool, I'm just up the road in Chumbawumba aka Toowoomba... I have def found signing up online to be a godsend, you can also, if u have an iPhone/iPad, download the SW magazine for much cheaper than ud buy in the shops if ur fortunate enough to have any local newsagents who stock it.

Can you just subscribe just to the magazine online Jenni ?

Hi Njay, yes not too far away. Thankyou and Good Luck to you too :) yes it's mainly the cost that's not swaying me lol, it seems a lot more expensive than when i just paid my weekly class fee !! and i also noticed our weights are near on the same, current and goal. lets hope we both get there soon :)

So we do, let's hope so, I am feeling very positive at the moment determined to shift these pounds that have crept up on me :D

Can you just subscribe just to the magazine online Jenni ?

You can yeah, but I just found this handier. A local shop was getting me them in, but were charging me nearly a tenner, then I found the app....

Hey, I see we're the same height, what made you choose your goal weight? Mine was initially 140 pounds but I'm nearly there and not happy with how I look/feel so might well reduce it...

Val - OH MY, those JJ's crisps (chips) are LOVELY!!! They only had the chicken flavour, but wow, GORGEOUS, very morish! lol

Hi all

Kelb - Welcome :welcome: to the aussie thread. Sorry - joined the party late, been out all day trying to teach the kids to dive - must've spend an hour treading water and my shoulders are killing me - its gonna hurt in the morning!!

Funny how we all have similar goal weights

Val - OH MY, those JJ's crisps (chips) are LOVELY!!! They only had the chicken flavour, but wow, GORGEOUS, very morish! lol

I know - low syn WITH flavour - who knew lol!!! I got the salt and vinegar ones in my local IGA - they taste good too xxx

I know - low syn WITH flavour - who knew lol!!! I got the salt and vinegar ones in my local IGA - they taste good too xxx

I confess that I checked their syn value, though AFTER the event, just in case. Was it not you who said the mountain breads were only 1 syn each!? LOL

I just noticed your goal weight is 8 and a half stone! OMG!!! I don't think I've been that weight since I was like...born?! lol

Hi All, Yes not too far away from toowoomba either, lets just hope we all do get where we want to be each others encouragement and advice, i'll sure be needing it. I decided on the goal i did as i weighed 8 stone before having my first child, then went back down to that after putting on 2 stones whilst pregnant, then went up to 9 stone and felt more comfortable with that as i stopped getting comments of you need a good dinner down you, then i had my second child, again went up to just over 10 stones, then back down to just over eight ( breasting feeding was great for my figure ) then i packed up smoking and my weight crept up to 11 and a half stone, so back to smoking i went, and didn't manage to lose the weight :( so im gonna try to be the weight i have been most happy with, and looked and felt great with, then i'll tackle the smoking yet again, but hopefully with a better mind and knowledge of food, i also have an added incentive of renewing of vows this years, after 15 years of marriage and want to look great doing it on the beach :)

Hey, I see we're the same height, what made you choose your goal weight? Mine was initially 140 pounds but I'm nearly there and not happy with how I look/feel so might well reduce it...
I didn't see your height, and im guessing by your name we're also the same age, im 35 in march, im surprised at what you say about not being happy about the way you look and feel at 140, maybe i'll feel the same, if i ever get there lol, like you say, it is all about how you feel, so i guess i'll just have to see ?? :)

I confess that I checked their syn value, though AFTER the event, just in case. Was it not you who said the mountain breads were only 1 syn each!? LOL

Haha - you are right - ooops!!!

I just noticed your goal weight is 8 and a half stone! OMG!!! I don't think I've been that weight since I was like...born?! lol

Yeah 8 stone 10 - am only short and thats bang in the middle of my ideal BMI, am thinking I may up that by 1/2 stone as last time I was that weight I had no muscules - nowadays I am like that advert - I have a six pack, its just covered up by a layer of fat lol - hopefully not for long....

I didn't see your height, and im guessing by your name we're also the same age, im 35 in march, im surprised at what you say about not being happy about the way you look and feel at 140, maybe i'll feel the same, if i ever get there lol, like you say, it is all about how you feel, so i guess i'll just have to see ?? :)

Ohhh what date in March are you? I'm the 19th...and am actually going to be in the UK for my 35th...leave here on the 10th March, quite looking forward to it actually!!!

Back