Australia

Haha - you are right - ooops!!!

Yeah 8 stone 10 - am only short and thats bang in the middle of my ideal BMI, am thinking I may up that by 1/2 stone as last time I was that weight I had no muscules - nowadays I am like that advert - I have a six pack, its just covered up by a layer of fat lol - hopefully not for long....

WOWSERS!!! SKINNYMALINKMALOJALEGSBIGBANANAFEET!!! LOL

Val, was it you said about the Aldi beans, and have you been treating them as free?

Honestly I havent bought them since, I mainly have red days, if i do have beans been having heinz at 1 syn per 1/3 of a can. I also bought some tiny tins of weight watchers beans, will get round to working out the syns and let you guys know...

...and what was that about my feet????? lol

Honestly I havent bought them since, I mainly have red days, if i do have beans been having heinz at 1 syn per 1/3 of a can. I also bought some tiny tins of weight watchers beans, will get round to working out the syns and let you guys know...

...and what was that about my feet????? lol

Read it, did you not say that as a kid?

Skinny ma link maloja legs big banana feet? lol

Am I right in thinking that Heinz spaghetti is still free though?

Ohhh what date in March are you? I'm the 19th...and am actually going to be in the UK for my 35th...leave here on the 10th March, quite looking forward to it actually!!!
Hi, im 8th march. my sis has just got back from uk, after spending christmas there with family, and said i really couldn't live there again, she said she was sat in the cold, dreaming of being back here in the sun and in the pool lol. I really hope your experience is so much better, at least you know there will be loads of SW friendly food, so you can stick to being good :)

After re-reading what i wrote earlier about my target weight, it must sound confusing or like i wrote it wrongly, my inital goal is for 136 lbs, then i would like to go for 126, that would bring me to around 9 stone right ? i did write this in my profile about myself, but it doesn't show on here, just didn't want you's thinking im crazy lol. Also can anyone tell me how many sins are in the Captains Table sesame seed Grissini sticks, as i like to snack on these with a bit of chicken at BBQ's ? I know normal breadstcks used to be around 1 sin in uk , thanks in advance, let me know if you need the NV's :)

So have put a tin a woolworths select spaghetti through the syn calculator. If in the free food you select Pasta Cooked fresh it works out a 1/2 syn per portion - so 2 syns per can. If, however you select Pasta Cooked dried for the free food it is free.

So, in short, I have no freakin' idea!!!!

Val72 did you say you were from Harvey Bay ? i just noticed your profile says NSW , have you since moved or is there another Harvey Bay ?

Hi kelb - if you could post the nv's I will check for you - hope you dont mind if I do it in the morning - I need sleep!!!!
Thanks for that, im also off to bed soon, so i'll post in the morning.i may be tempted to have some too ;-)
Cheers :)

You can yeah, but I just found this handier. A local shop was getting me them in, but were charging me nearly a tenner, then I found the app....

Just downloaded my magazine, I had been looking in the newsagents here for a copy without much success, don't need to worry anymore :)

Morning all,
Would anybody have an idea of the syns in a coffee shop Chai Latte (using syrup) if I use the milk as my HEA ?

I just looked on the syns on the go app (which u need to be an online member to use) and for a skimmed milk grande one from Caffe Nero its 12 syns, can't just find the syrups syn value tho soz...

* week - STS - absolutely gutted, target seems so far out of reach, ARGHHH LOL

jen1977ni said:
I just looked on the syns on the go app (which u need to be an online member to use) and for a skimmed milk grande one from Caffe Nero its 12 syns, can't just find the syrups syn value tho soz...

Ooooh, that's too many, won't be having that, especially as I am going to try a bag of jj's !!!!! Thanks Jenni, better stick to my skinny flat white :0(

Back