Australia

Ooooh, that's too many, won't be having that, especially as I am going to try a bag of jj's !!!!! Thanks Jenni, better stick to my skinny flat white :0(

Why don't u go to one of those fancy coffee shops and buy your own syrup then you can syn it yourself? Also, I read that Starbucks do sugar free syrup if that's any help?

Hi kelb - if you could post the nv's I will check for you - hope you dont mind if I do it in the morning - I need sleep!!!!

Right i'll post all of what it says on box, so i don't leave anything out
serving per package:5, (125g) serving size 5 approx 27g)
Av qty per serving:
energy:454kj.
protien:3.0g.
Fat- total3.0g
- saturated0.5g
Cabohydrate17.3g
-Sugars 0.3g
dietry fibre 1.6g
sodium 189m
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Why don't u go to one of those fancy coffee shops and buy your own syrup then you can syn it yourself? Also, I read that Starbucks do sugar free syrup if that's any help?

That's a good idea, there's a couple here which may sell it, if not I'll have a look online. You are very handy to have on here :)

Awwww thanku, ur too sweet, as is ur latte lol

Right i'll post all of what it says on box, so i don't leave anything out
serving per package:5, (125g) serving size 5 approx 27g)
Av qty per serving:
energy:454kj.
protien:3.0g.
Fat- total3.0g
- saturated0.5g
Cabohydrate17.3g
-Sugars 0.3g
dietry fibre 1.6g
sodium 189m
Thanks in advance :)

Sorry Kelb - didnt get on yesterday, so hopefully I'm not too late!!!

Anyway this works out 5.5 syns per serve xxx

* week - STS - absolutely gutted, target seems so far out of reach, ARGHHH LOL

Hi Jen -:bighug: hope you are ok - I am feeling your pain, specially as you worked so hard when you were on hols. Have my fingers crossed for you that it is fluid and you will see the benefit next week.

Stick with it - I know you can do it xxx

Last edited:
Hi Jen -:bighug: hope you are ok - I am feeling your pain, specially as you worked so hard when you were on hols. Have my fingers crossed for you that it is fluid and you will see the benefit next week.

Stick with it - I know you can do it xxx

Thanku Val, I should be thankful, it wasn't a gain! Looking forward to getting back into the routine of school then maybe I'll lose what's left! lol

Love those JJs 'chips' though, wow they are tasty little morsels lol

Sorry Kelb - didnt get on yesterday, so hopefully I'm not too late!!!

Anyway this works out 5.5 syns per serve xxx
No Worries... Thankyou it does still help for future referance, one question so does this mean i can eat 5 for 5.5 sins ? if so that's good :)

Yep - there are 5 serves per pack, so yes, if there are 25 sticks
Whoo im happy now, so my BBQ bringalongs will now include my breadsticks,with chicken, those little sizzle steaks (fat removed ) and the very little amount of salad i do eat..uurrmm that'll be the lettuce then :p
Cheers for that :D

* week - STS - absolutely gutted, target seems so far out of reach, ARGHHH LOL
Im sure you'll be rewarded next week with the effort you've put in, i've often had a delayed weight loss (and a not so good delayed put on to ) You will get that last incy wincy bit off !! :)

Im sure you'll be rewarded next week with the effort you've put in, i've often had a delayed weight loss (and a not so good delayed put on to ) You will get that last incy wincy bit off !! :)

I hope so, did the gym again today, 1 hr 10 mins, going tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday too...had only 5 syns today and my Green dinner had loads of veggies in it too! ARGGHHHHH LOL

I hope so, did the gym again today, 1 hr 10 mins, going tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday too...had only 5 syns today and my Green dinner had loads of veggies in it too! ARGGHHHHH LOL
Go Girl !! That's the way, im sure you'll soon be celebrating that last loss, Sw friendly of course hehe. im actually dreading my first weigh-in tomorrow ( my star week, was this week ) but i've been keeping up my exercise, doing the good old sit-ups, and i've managed three, 6km walks, so who knows ??

Go Girl !! That's the way, im sure you'll soon be celebrating that last loss, Sw friendly of course hehe. im actually dreading my first weigh-in tomorrow ( my star week, was this week ) but i've been keeping up my exercise, doing the good old sit-ups, and i've managed three, 6km walks, so who knows ??

You managed three sit-ups!? Well done girl lolololol

You managed three sit-ups!? Well done girl lolololol
Haha, now i've read that back it does seem that way ..oops !! i actually really did do 3 walks of 6kms lol, i'll have you know i did already adjust the wording twice to sound right , now im just sat here chuckling :p

Sorry, ignore me, I'm a cheeky bint lol

Well had my first weigh-in, and have gone from 150lbs to 149.6 :-( bit disappointed but hey ho, i'll keep trying, at least im seeing into the 140's ...just haha

Oh balls, when I'd times like that my group leader used to ask had I eaten enough free foods, so have u?

Back