Australia

That sounds good, will have to give it a try. Funnily enough I was searching for scan bran, the only place I could find was on the net and it was pretty expensive, not worth it although i know it was always handy when you needed to shift a few lbs.

Aye you can get scan bran, mug shots, pasta and sauce and all that caper, from Amazon, they just won't deliver out here, GRRR LOL

Frustratinggggggg....... I've been trying to get chicken bovril, can get beef but not chicken!!!! Anyway off to wiggle my bits at Zumba :0)

Ha lucky u, I'm off to school, GRRR

I've seen a recipe for a nice SW mousse that uses BOTH quark & FF Fromage frais mixed with sugar free jelly..
Do you think it will set with just using the FF Greek yog??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've seen a recipe for a nice SW mousse that uses BOTH quark & FF Fromage frais mixed with sugar free jelly..

It's worth a try, I've used jelly and coconut milk together and they have set.

mmm.... I think it is time for an experiment.... lol xxx

Got the rolled oats today, gonna try making magic porridge tonight lol

Sorry, I didn't explain that very well did I? I meant that as it has worked with coconut milk it's probably worth trying with the yoghurt. Maybe just make a mini one to test then you won't have wasted too much if it doesn't work. Haven't got a clue about suns for the coconut milk that was pre SW - probably high :0)

sorry didnt mean to post twice - still learning all this forum stuff! lol
yeah i've just quickly looked at coconut milk and its about 20syns per serve! eeek!!
Jen I'm doing the magic porridge tomorrow too.. wish we had mullers though.. i hear there are loads of new flavours in the last 2 years :eek:( are you just using your forme?

Hi All, i wondered if anyone can check if im sinning this right ?
im thinking 4 sins per bar ??
Energy: 340kj (81 cal)
Protein:0.5g
Fat,total:2.1g-Satur:1.9g
Carbs:14.1g-Sugars:5.6g
Dietry Fibre:0.3g
Sodium:51mg

Thanks in advance for any repiles :)

I used the snackulator, and it says 4 syns.. i can check with the syns calculator, but i just need weight of the serving!

And if you're ever stuck it's 1 syn per 20 cals, so yes, it'd be 4 syns. Also, if you look in the app store there's a slimming world app which if you're an online member, has a syns on the go section!

PS what's the bar and is it worth 4 syns?

ok.. i'm going to try the mousse, using home made quark and greek yog instead of fromage frais.. i will let you all know how it tasted!!

And if you're ever stuck it's 1 syn per 20 cals, so yes, it'd be 4 syns. Also, if you look in the app store there's a slimming world app which if you're an online member, has a syns on the go section!

PS what's the bar and is it worth 4 syns?
Thanks Jen, it's one of the Hillcrest Bubble Bars ( Choc Rainbow) from Aldi, had one of those cuddle up on the sofa with a dvd days with my youngest, and she suggested a picnic of quality streets ( luckily for me, we only have left the cream ones she likes ) so i opted for one of these bars instead ( trying to be good too ) they actually don't taste too bad with a cuppa, i've never tried one before :)
And yes im thinking i really should just join the slimming world online. id be ok if the aussie version of food was the same, but i always seem to be asking what everything is, as i know things differ now, Thanks for helping girls :)

Last edited:
tallulahjemima said:
ok.. i'm going to try the mousse, using home made quark and greek yog instead of fromage frais.. i will let you all know how it tasted!!

How did u make your quark ?

Thanks Jen, it's one of the Hillcrest Bubble Bars ( Choc Rainbow) from Aldi, had one of those cuddle up on the sofa with a dvd days with my youngest, and she suggested a picnic of quality streets ( luckily for me, we only have left the cream ones she likes ) so i opted for one of these bars instead ( trying to be good too ) they actually don't taste too bad with a cuppa, i've never tried one before :)
And yes im thinking i really should just join the slimming world online. id be ok if the aussie version of food was the same, but i always seem to be asking what everything is, as i know things differ now, Thanks for helping girls :)

Which of you ladies made the porridge with the yog and soaked it overnight, tried to find the post but can't. Exactly how did you do it?

Back