Australia

Has anybody seen pudding rice anywhere as I have a recipe for sun free rice pudding. I made it using arborio rice and it was ok, but me thinks the proper rice would be better.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Njay said:
Has anybody seen pudding rice anywhere as I have a recipe for syn free rice pudding. I made it using arborio rice and it was ok, but me thinks the proper rice would be better.

I saw on the FB group that u just use short grain rice. How do u make it?

i have those in the cupboard for my kidlets, handy to know they're only 4 syns!

Send Alfie up to my classroom with one on Monday Tash, go on, you know you want to haha

Do you all find out the classroom teachers tomorrow?

Are they just like the rice crispy bars they had in the UK? Are all of the flavours only 4 syns?

i have those in the cupboard for my kidlets, handy to know they're only 4 syns!

Haha, they are ;-) my kids always have them in their lunch boxes, as they are better for them, than some of the other well know cereal bars. yes i think i may have just found an alternative evening snack lol

Which of you ladies made the porridge with the yog and soaked it overnight, tried to find the post but can't. Exactly how did you do it?

just stir your 35g of porridge into your yog and put in fridge overnight! that simple!!

Send Alfie up to my classroom with one on Monday Tash, go on, you know you want to haha

Do you all find out the classroom teachers tomorrow?

we actually asked at the office today as we were there buying uniform... but we were told it may change, so its not set in stone!
(going off topic tsk tsk!)

just stir your 35g of porridge into your yog and put in fridge overnight! that simple!!

we actually asked at the office today as we were there buying uniform... but we were told it may change, so its not set in stone!
(going off topic tsk tsk!)

U tried it Tash?

Are they just like the rice crispy bars they had in the UK? Are all of the flavours only 4 syns?
Yeah that's right, Rice Cripsy bars, covered in chocolate, with coloured small smartie type things on top :)
Not sure about the other ones, as i don't have them in for you to be able to check the Nutrition, im thinking they are probably a little higher in content, as i can remember, chosing these over the other ones for some reason ..but not sure why ??

Hey everyone, not been on for a few days but WI this morning and -2lbs, yey, finally heading in the right direction!!
With regards to the homemade quark, does anyone have a recipe, it's in so many recipes!! Also which brand of 0% Greek yoghurt are people using, I haven't come across it yet. I like the Tamar Valley one, nice and thick and creamy!!

jen1977ni said:
I saw on the FB group that u just use short grain rice. How do u make it?

Will have to get some thanks.

1 pint cold water
1/2 mug pudding rice
Granulated sweetener to taste
Nutmeg or cinnamon (optional)
2 tbsp vanilla essence (optional)
1 pot vanilla yoghurt

Put cold water in pan with rice and cook for about 20 minutes

Remove from heat and allow to cool - at this point add the sweetener and optional ingredients

When it has really cooled down stir in yoghurt.

I created this group AGES ago, would it be useful to use it, and make it a private group so that only those who are members can access it and see what's typed, or not bother?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/218803231469048/?ref=ts

That's a brill idea, yes id probs say go with a private group, then at least you can add the people to post on ya wall, instead of anybody writing anything, also if it's a closed group, whenever anyone writes on the wall, it won't come up for all their friends to see in the newsfeed bit :)

How did u make your quark ?

just use any "100% fat free" natural yog, put it in a seive over a bowl, and put in fridge overnight. whats left in the seive in the morning is close to quark, and throw water away! i'm going to try it as i'm desperate for some SW friendly puds - already! lol

U tried it Tash?

no but SOOOOO many other SW websites have said its just as easy as mixing and fridging overnight, and its gorgeous and very filling!
and do you know.. i removed myself from that SW group you created, only y'day, because no one had used it in nearly a year - typical!!

K just making dinner, will change the status of the group to closed once you've all joined!

Tried to add you to the group Tash but it says I can't add an old member til they request to join lol

Whoever Bob is I requested you as a friend cos I'm a stalker ha

Back