lynseyloo

How do I put a picture on my avatar? When I got to CP and edit avatar, it doesn't give me an option to load one.

xx

Think its 50 chick, but dont quote me!

i put mine on after 50 anyway!! xx

Thanks babe, guess I best get typing then. I hope you reach your goal, we're similar weights so I'll be keeping an eye on you lol xx

ooh fab!! will be good to compare chick!!

how have you been getting on? are you in a team!?!?! its such good motivation!!

what you loosing your weight ofr anyting inparticular? xxx

No, I'm trying to join a team, but not sure how, I missed the whole thread.

Just losing it for myself, I've never really been bothered about my weight, I am what I am I always thought, but have seen great results so I am giving it a shot for 3 months to see how I do, and if I can keep it up then I'll do it for 6 months just before I go on holiday.

xx

Thats fab babe! im sure you will do fab!!

you going anywhere nice on your holidays??

yeah im the same as you, but im 21 in 6 weeks, so thats been my major goal!! Going to Barcelona with my boyfriend as its both our 21st within a week of eachother AND our 1 year anniversary!!

so can not wait!!

ermm iw ould just send a little message to Rainbow Brite she will be able to sort you with a team!!
xxx

Thanks hun!

Barcelona is fab, great city for culture and wicked nightlife, you'll have fun. Im off to Canada for 2 weeks holiday, but before that in August I am in Edinburgh for the Comedy Festival for the month, so will be interesting to compare myself to last year when I went, as they'll be a lot of people I wouldn't have seen for a year.

xx

Canada will be lovely hunni!! and the Comedy festival will be a massive boost for you cos everyone will notcei ur weight loss!!

sound dead exciting too hun!! x

Youve got your 20 posts now :)

You should be able to add an avatar now

Welcome and goodluck lynseyloo.XX

Back