Average Loss

Please can anyone tell me what the average weekly losses on Cambridge are? If I started this week, could I loose 2 stones by Christmas if I stuck to it?

Thanks,

Emma.x

The average loss is a stone a month, so in theory, yes if you stick to the diet you can lose 2 stones by Xmas. Im on the 790plan and Im losing approx a stone per month (well it would be if I didnt cheat so much).

Thanks for your replies. I'm disappointed tho becuase I just heard back from a counsellor that I've got to see a doctor before i can start because I take medication for PCOS. With the postal strike and me goign away for a couple of weeks it could be ages before I get to see my GP.. I'm quite disappointed and wishing Id never mentioned the medication now.

Emma.x

When are you going away?
When I went to see my CDC for the first time, I was also disappointed that I had to see a GP first (I'm diabetic and was on medication).

I went straight from my CDC's to the surgery, asked for an appointment ASAP ... the lovely lady there got me in that afternoon, I saw the GP, chatted about the diet, he signed the form and I was back at my CDC's the same day.

I know this isn't always possible but push against those barriers and you might find they just crumble! :)

Thanks for your replies, that's really good advice Russian Doll. I've called Rachel the cousellor and left her a message about picking a form up. If she says it's ok then I'll try to see my GP tomorrow. This site is great - it's full of support and fantastic advice.

Emma.x

PCOS is in my family and although ive not been diagnosed with it i have all the symptoms. My sister came off her medication for it and followed WW and lost 4 stone....
She never went back on the medication.
It may be worth you talking to your GP about actually NEEDING the medication.... just a thought
Good luck honey xxxx

Back